Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares2 by Oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:29 AM by Samantha88

First part of this task, get ur nipple clamps on and put in your O-rimg gag. i want you to place a vibrator in each room..or a dildo. start in your bedroom. use the vibe in that room to edge once while standing with ur back against the wall.

move to the second room..use this second vibe to edge twice while on all fours.

move to the third room...insert a butt plug..pull ur nipple chain up amd if possible..hook to the o ring gag...i hope your drooling a lot by now..use the vibe in this room to edge three time..if its not a vibe fuck ur pussy woth a dildo to edge. when done..release rhe chain.

moce to room four. get a wooden spoon. 50 spanks to each ass cheek first. then get on ur knees and head down. press a vibe to ur clit and spank you ass 100 more times with the spoon while also using the vibe. edge four times.

room five: five cloths lins on the pussy. smack them off with the spoon. take a suction cup dildo on the wall of this room at a height you can perform oral. use a vibe again on ur clit and perform oral on the dildo..hopefully it fits..if not adjust with a dildo that can fit. perform oral and vibe..like a good slut until you edge five times.

when complete..remove the butt plug and gag. pick one chance to cum from the list below!!

good luck!!!

Chance #1
Spoiler:

Always a big risk picking the first one...this one you dont get to cum..in fact..you.get punished! pm me back for a punishment!

Chance #2
Spoiler:

sorry, no cumming today. 50 more edges!!! you must complete 10 in each room. when your done, cool urself down by standing naked in an open window..yes open..feel the cold. stand the for 60 seconds

Chance #3
Spoiler:

oh, you choose wisely. you get to CUM!! But, you must lay down under an open window..a blanket on to stay warm...blind fold yourself so you cant see if anyone is outside. you must orgasm with the window open..if ur loud..maybe someone might hear you

Chance #4
Spoiler:

You will first do 15 more edges but with only using your vibe on your clit. tape it there, blindfold urself as well. lay on the floor and pull ur legs back with ur hands. hold that position until you finish the edges..you can relax every other edge..once completed you may cum from anal only.

I was already wearing the clamps because of the new rule. I read the dare, scattered the toys, inserted the oring gag and started masturbating.
Edged, next room, 2 edges, next room, inserted the buttplug and took the chain between my teeth and gag (which pulled my nipples up) and edged 3 more times (around 40 now since my last orgasm!!).
Next room, switched cheeks after 10, tried to hit different areas ever spank, did 50 and wished it were over. Lying on my knees, head on the ground, vibe on my clit, I edged four times. Took me more time this time, because I could not hit so hard and fast anymore. My ass is red now and has a few marks. I am not sitting normally (to painful) right now.
Last room was the living room, with the balcony door - however I did not do it there, but on a mirror on a wall. Which turned out to be 'something', too - watching me sucking.
I smaked the five clothpins off my pussy, started sucking and using the damn vibe again - I want to be fuuucked!
I edged fucking five more times!!!!! 50 EDGES!

Went to my computer, took gag and plug off, chose #1 and....shit!
May I please get my punishment, Sir?

for your punishment...strip naked...put ur nipple clamps on ur pussy lips..pull up on them but make sure ypu can lay down.

go into the shpwer. lay down and set it to the strongest stream. warm to hot water.

what you do is let the stream fall down on ur pussy..let it fall until you edge..whwn you get close..slide down the shower so the stream hits you in the chest. stay there for 30 seconds.

repeat for 10 edges.

then get out of the shower. attach the pussy lip chain to ur collar so you are pulling them up. crawl out to that mirror with the auction cup dildo. use lipstick or a washable marker to write "whore" on your face so the O is your mouth. then do 500 oral thrusts on the dildo looking at the word on your face.

if you stop at anytime during the oral, 10 face slaps.

Finiished. phew..
The clamps on my pussy lips flew off often and after the fourth time I did not reattach them. The strong! water stream (not just falling down, it was hrad!) was painful enough on that sore aching pussy.
I managed to edge 10 times. Once I nearly came,... like halfway between edge and orgasm,... do not know how to describe.
Another 10. I can't belive it!
On my breasts the stream was painful, too, but way easier to take than on my pussy.

I am sorry for taking the clamps off, i saw no other way.

I wrote whore on my face, attached the clamps between nipple and pussy lip, went to the mirror and sucked the dildo 500 times.
I backed off 4 times and slapped my face 40 times.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1089 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments