Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Comments 3!

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:31 AM by MasterDaddy02

As it is summer now, that means time to start looking for a new truck for my son. It will be an early graduation gift and we have been talking about it. It must be a Chevy 4x4, blue, club cab and all the options. Then we talked about where he wants to travel for his graduation trip. We have travel all over and I asked him if he wanted to go on a cruise or aboard. He has some ideas and then asked if his girlfriend could go with us. I told him yes she could go with us on the trip. So he was happy to hear that and now he is going to tell her. His gf has only been on a couple of mini trips with us and was surprise the first time we invited her. Time will tell if they are together this time next year, as anything can change.

I was talking to one of my friends in the business world and they just took a ten million dollar lost a few days ago. I told them that I took an $85,000 lost and oh well life moves on. We both laught and compare notes. After all it is just money and you can't take it when you died.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 718 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments