Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I came out

Posted 03-08-2019 at 12:04 PM by hunter

So a little post to anyone that's interested, recently I decided to tell my girlfriend about my cross dressing/sissy fetish and well it went down really well with her. she loved it and I couldn't believe it, this all came about because she asked me what size boxers I wear and when i asked her why she told me, "I want to buy you cute panties" and for a moment I was like... WHAT!??
So I told her and she asked me to show her everything I had so I did the heels, the PVC clothes and bra's...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

need some help

Posted 07-12-2015 at 06:38 AM by hunter

Hey everyone long time, no blog.

Anyway! I've kind of come to an agreement with my ex-girlfriend... She is going to hold my chastity keys, now I don't know if this is such a good idea. In my head its an amazing plan to help us get back together but then again what if we dont?
She has said that she is coming to get the keys once she has finished work today.. is it too late now?
I really do miss her and I still love her.
Any help and advice is welcomed
thank...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GD Bloggers

Posted 03-28-2015 at 08:29 AM by hunter

Hey again!
It's been along time again since I've posted but I just find it hard to get the time to relax and blog things here.
Anyway I hope everyone is good! I've had a shitty few weeks after dropping out from a fire fighting course that I was kind of enjoying. I haven't been able to play on kik & I haven't been in work properly for about 2 weeks, so I am skint.
I feel as though everything & everyone is against me lately.
I am working tonight but because I haven't...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Locked!

Posted 01-22-2015 at 01:02 PM by hunter

So finally I've decided to lock myself in my chastity again, after a fresh shave down there last night and in preparation for the gifts I bought myself tomorrow I thought I'd lock the little one up again. For how long yet I don't know!
A week at minimum should be okay for now right?

So tomorrow I'm excited because I'm getting 3 little gifts!
Wet look stockings
Wet look crotchless panties
And a garter belt
Luckily I'm nights in work tomorrow night too...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So....

Posted 01-19-2015 at 08:04 AM by hunter

Hey guys and girls I'm back.. Sort of.
I never really leave I just hardly get time to chat on here and blog anymore I do try my best though.
I joined fetlife the other month and I don't know what to make of it I've made some friends on there but I don't think the people on there are as talkative as the site makes out. Maybe it's because I'm still new and kinda shy or maybe people find me creepy I'm not really sure. But I'm not a creep I just don't really know who to make conversation with...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantasy 1

Posted 11-16-2014 at 02:35 AM by hunter

To be quite honest I completely forgot how to spell Fantasy.

Anyway this is about one of my biggest fantasies at the moment.
It all starts with my little list of toys and an outfit
- chastity
- butt plug
- dildo and strap on
- rope
- handcuffs
- gag
- duct tape
- padlocks

~French maid outfitt
~fishnets
~7" lockable heels

My fantasy starts in my home where I lock myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been about a week

Posted 11-06-2014 at 03:31 AM by hunter

It has been just over a week of scilence from me on here and on my KiK as i started get some abuse on kik, so i deleted it off my phone and decided that if i left it for a little while this would stop and they have! i manged to get on there and block the abuse people so now its alll clear again.
I dont know why i stayed off here to, i musy have thought in the back off my head if i stay off all of the internet for a while things will clear up completely. Same as my tumblr i havent been on there...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized