Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posted 02-16-2024 at 05:19 AM by perv2thebone

my skype is [email protected]
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cam and tasks today

Posted 02-02-2020 at 11:41 PM by perv2thebone
Updated 02-03-2020 at 01:49 AM by perv2thebone (change of plans)

today I will do my "person above disgusting task" doing sloppy deepthroats, collecting spit and snot and eating it on bread afterwards. I will also do queenmistressa PM dare and insert 3 cholate bars into my ass and eating them afterwards.

going to start in about 20 minutes, be on cam, if you want to join in the fun.

Ladies having additional tasks always welcome

Looks like I had a change of plans by a lady that came in to my room. I will do this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some stuff and a question for the girls

Posted 06-24-2016 at 03:56 AM by perv2thebone
Updated 06-24-2016 at 04:45 AM by perv2thebone

Hey,

i have been playing around a little more since i have vacation. That leads to more time I can spend here, really hope that its stays that way.

I am on denial now for the next 7 days due to the guys vs girls thread. Hate it already. RachelB1997 gave me a very nice dare, looking forward to it, but guess I willl have to ask her to just make me shit piss and spit in my dinner and leave out the cum. maybe I can use snot instead of cum or would have to wait until the 7 days...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Been a long time..

Posted 12-14-2010 at 12:09 AM by perv2thebone

since I posted here, so now sharing again.

Yesterday I was on cam4 and shortly after I went online an older lady came to my room. She made me fuck my ass with my smallest vibe for a while, then she had me sit on it and ride it while I put some clothespins on my nipples. I was told to remove the vibe and use my anal beads instead. At that moment I was sad she wasnt making me clean the vibe, but I was getting to use my mouth later.

After fucking my ass with the beads a few...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MMhhmm... on a slaves road

Posted 08-05-2009 at 05:55 AM by perv2thebone

Guess I can use this blog to share my latest adventures with you.

In the past 2 days I had 2 sessions with ladies on MSN. The first one made me pee my pants as she enjoyed the sight of them changing color. I gladly did this and would have been interested in carrying this on further. But instead she made me fuck my ass with a vibrator and masturbate in order to cum on the floor for her.

The other day I was already wearing a latex mask and a ringgag for about an hour when...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Little time, some fun

Posted 05-11-2009 at 08:08 AM by perv2thebone

Since a few weeks I am having an online Mistress have fun with me. Last session she made me pee in a glass a little (guess we both wished I could have peed more). She then made me pour half the glass on a plate and splash my face with the rest of it. She made me slurp some from the plate, which made me extremly hard. Then she told me to come on the plate as well. After lapping some up like a little dog I was to get some coffee and pour the contents of the plate into the coffee. I enjoyed the coffee for...
Posted in Uncategorized