Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Fortress of Romance

Posted 03-17-2017 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

I meant to sit down and write this blog earlier in the week but I got caught up in a few things and well, it’s already Friday! And a great Friday at that…. Happy St. Patrick’s Day babes!

Earlier in the week, you may have seen (or you were hit by) the winter storm that hit the northeastern United States. While the storm was much more severe on the eastern coast, it was temperate in Wisconsin. Nonetheless, it still snowed about two inches and was cold and windy. In retaliation to the storm,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kik / PM dares

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:40 AM by Ivan1970
Updated 03-18-2017 at 04:50 AM by Ivan1970

KIK / PM me STRIP and I'll strip naked ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me PANTS OFF and I'll remove my pants ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me ADD and I'll add dare of your choice within my Limits.

KIK / PM me FREE and I will not wear underwear the rest of the day and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me DARE and I'll do a dare of your choice within my Limits and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me TIE and Ill tie my balls up for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New PM Dares

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:31 AM by AbuseMyBalls

I'm kind of done with the old PM dares I had, so I'm making a new list! Pls do not use my old ones anymore, I'd prefer these! Thanks!

"Balls of Steel V.2"- I'll support my balls at the base and punch them HARD 500 times

"BookCRUSH"- I'll put my balls on a table, put a textbook on top, then put two 8 pound weights on top, I'll stay like this for 5 minutes

"Penband"- I'll attach a pen to a rubber band, then I'll put it on the base...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:23 AM by Ivan1970

Likes: Stripping, Exhibitionist, Nude/Naked, Strip Games, Hidden Public, Online Exposure, Outdoor (Weather Permitting) Semi Public, Pictures, video.

Limits: Cross-dressing, makeup, pee/poo, mess, diapers, anal/insertion, wedgies, body writing, facials, cum eating, family/friend involvement.
Posted in Uncategorized