Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day and cherished and spoiled their partners with love and affection! And for those of you that may have spent Valentine's Day home alone, I hope you still made it a great day and took advantage of Netflix and discounted chocolate! Even though Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday, we didn’t let our schedule get in the way, in fact, we both decided to skip our classes for the day and spend the day together, and we certainly had some fun! I thought I’d write a little...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules and PM dares

Posted 02-14-2017 at 07:21 PM by RinOkumura
Updated 07-15-2020 at 12:40 AM by RinOkumura
Tags pm dares, rules

PM Dares
-PM kitten BLADDER and kitten will drink x (250 ml) cups of water and hold for y hours (max x-3 y-6)
—PM kitten BOWL and Kitten will drink water/milk (your choice) from a bowl on the floor for the next hour.
-PM kitten SNACK and kitten will eat a small snack off of a bowl/plate on the floor without her hands.
—PM me PET <rules> and Kitten will act as a good pet by following your rules. (Within limits). You decide the duration of this dare.
-CRAWL X and
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Happy Valentine's Day

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I personally love valentine's day. For me it has always been about showing love for everybody; not just romantic love.

Growing up my parents always gave us a little gift on valentine's day. It was about making each other feel special. Then we got to go to school and share our valentine's day treats with our friends. And over the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A thought ...

Posted 02-14-2017 at 08:00 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 02-14-2017 at 05:40 PM by eevee.velvet

Wunnolf is 2 parts. And neither parts are human. Wolf and bunny. The two parts go nicely together. And this is what they mean.
Wolf - a long puffy tail that hangs down. It goes down pant legs at work, the hairs constantly tickling pussy lips. A few pairs of panties have holes in the ass to let it go out of them. Making it more visible to others. When wunnolf home alone she can sit with her tail out hanging between her legs, pants have to be pulled down enough that the tail goes down. Since wolves...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Posted 02-14-2017 at 05:35 AM by AbusiveMaster

I hate valentines day. Those of you who know me a little may not be surprised to find that out. Those of you who know me well certainly wont be surprised that I am going to enter here into one of my rants.

I shall begin with the cards. I hate greetings cards. I hate having to spend up to £5 to tell someone "enjoy this day that was created by the person conning me out of the cost of this card." I mean seriously, it is a bit of fucking cardboard. All greetings cards should
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized