Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New Favorite Commerical

Posted 02-13-2017 at 06:01 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:27 AM by cariadferch

T-Mobile's BDSM themed commercial with Kristen Schaal makes me laugh every time I watch it. It does make me a bit nervous, however, that it might be hitting a bit too close to home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNCG9fHGXB0
Posted in Favorite Things
Old

Words: FINE

Posted 02-13-2017 at 02:21 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 02-13-2017 at 02:24 PM by kittenlyss

We all know that joke about how if a woman says she's fine, you should worry because she's not fine and actually planning to kill you.

So when I was growing up, we were taught that fine really means

Feelings Inside Not Expressed

And that using that word is bad. Because it means you're holding things in. But I never really understood what was so bad about having a word for "feelings inside not expressed." Maybe that's exactly what I want to...
Posted in Words
Old

someone give me some dares

Posted 02-13-2017 at 12:24 PM by Sakura132345

Likes- pussy stuffing. chokers. treated like a pet. pussy pain( till it burns like hell) anything else thats not on my dislikes

Dislikes- public. outside. extreme pain (only if u think is needed) nothing gross. pee or poop

Limits- blood. scat. illegal. family
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sonnet or Submission

Posted 02-13-2017 at 09:06 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:26 AM by cariadferch

This site continues to amazing me.

Most people on here have been very pleasant, despite my uniformed assumptions when I joined. I have had many pleasant conversations and have made it a practice to accept any request for private chat.

But there is always that one guy, let us call him “the Oaf,” who lives up to every crass stereotype. Crude, uneducated and offensive he is the master of the monosyllabic text: “how r u?” “im horny, u skype?” “show me r tits.” His nicknames...