Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Gags (a small look at them)

Posted 01-26-2017 at 07:22 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 01-27-2017 at 05:26 AM by eevee.velvet

Ball vs o-ring gags
This is wunnolf's opinion and experiences. You might not agree and that is fine. This comes from an evening thinking and trying out the gags the previous day again. Really they are awesome.
Ball gag -
This has become one of my favourite toys to play with. It fills my mouth quite easily and it takes a while for my mount to really start hurting.
Drooling happens but not very quickly and 90% of the noise coming from my mouth is muffled.
With the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why a ruined orgasm doesn't upset me

Posted 01-26-2017 at 01:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

My pet has been very open with the fact that he is not very good at edging. He will be edging along nicely and all of a sudden ... a ruin! It is something that he has become a little better at controlling since we started practicing, but it is still pretty frequent.

It has never really bothered me, because I know it is something that he can't really prevent from happening. I know he isn't deliberately breaking a rule or finding a loop hole around the rule. It just happens.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Request PM dares

Posted 01-26-2017 at 01:34 AM by AbuseMyBalls

My pm dares are in my signature! I'd prefer that you'd pick a ballbusting one or make me do something that's ballbusting related. If you want a PM dare too please say so. Thanks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Request PM dares

Posted 01-26-2017 at 01:33 AM by AbuseMyBalls

My pm dares are in my signature! I'd prefer that you'd pick a ballbusting one or make me do something that's ballbusting related. If you want a PM dare too please say so. Thanks
Posted in Uncategorized