Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
Posted in Reports
Old

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
Posted in Life
Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by CSasha

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Oracle
Old

Sacrifices: Fantastic PM dares to suffer while the darer enjoys

Posted 12-31-2016 at 10:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. These PM dares bind a kinky task to some kind of pleasure for the darer. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "PMDARES...
Oracle
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could...
A Butterfly Princess <3