Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Slave Fantasy

Posted 03-06-2017 at 08:12 AM by RunningLiz

I wouldn't want to be a slave but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it...

The only clothes I got is a tattered old tunic made from rough hemp. I'm all naked underneath and so my nipples constantly rub against the rough fabric and are sore. I wear heavy iron shackels on the feet, with a short chain between. Small steps are possible, running is clearly impossible. My hands are of course chained too, in front of my body. A heavy iron collar is locked around my neck and the hand-shackels...
Posted in Fantasies