Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Nintendo GD Style-Ep. 1-Progress

Posted 02-20-2017 at 07:04 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 07-26-2017 at 06:14 PM by Komodo Jones

In order to kind of understand this blog read my previous one. Because I'm kind of a loser, I have decided to post my progress in the game. This is where all the Shines and Blue Coins I get will be recorded as well as how many, edges, spanks and whatever were obtained during each one. This also helps me keep track of what I have gotten, even though I'm not sure if I'll just beat the game or if I'm going to try to 100% it. This is also where I will record any additional conditions added to specific...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nintendo GD Style-Ep. 1 Super Mario Sunshine

Posted 02-20-2017 at 02:51 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-24-2017 at 06:18 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone. Not all of you know this but I have an unhealthy addiction of buying a lot of video games and never beating or completing them. About half a year ago I asked the gd community for motivation for completing the game by asking for rules/tasks/and/or punishments that would interface with the games I had to beat/complete. The thread was a complete bust. I rewrote the request and tweaked some things and reposted it recently. Within minutes a gd user sent me a pm expressing interest....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized