Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mile High Dom (fiction) – Part 1

Posted 02-28-2017 at 07:28 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:35 AM by cariadferch

(This is a payment for losing several rounds of “Battleship” to a friend.)

I hate flying.

Not out of some fear of heights, though I had that as a kid, but suffering through the process of being herded like cattle, while all the time wearing a business suit.

This day, however, has been extremely problematic.

The nightmare began when I couldn't find a parking place, causing me to rush and leave my walking shoes in the car. Running with a skirt...
Posted in Writings
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting one

Posted 02-28-2017 at 02:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden came to visit me today. She will be here 3 days. Due to unavoidable commitments though, we are only able to see each other a limited amount of time every day.

Today we got two hours together, which is not enough. We will have longer tomorrow. But even though two hours is such a very short amount of time, it was worth every second of planning and worry, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. It is safe and fair to say that I am, if anything, more in love with my
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sub/bottom/slave vs dom/top/master vs "switch"

Posted 02-28-2017 at 10:03 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I self identify as a SWITCH, but recently I have really noticed how many different types of switches there actually are. There doesn't seem to be any set archetype for switches, but there are some for the "normal" roles.

First I want to identify 6 main archetypes that occur in the 3 "normal" types of dynamics. Of course, no one I have met fit any one of these identically.

Master/Slave: In this dynamic, the Master is in control of everything. This...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My curiosity is peaked!

Posted 02-26-2017 at 04:16 PM by tightfit
Updated 04-08-2019 at 09:01 AM by tightfit

So I've been rummaging through the internet and I realized there was a significant community of men that would pump water into their bladders through their urethra. This bladder bloat community seemed to only be among men...is that right? I would imagine that women would enjoy bloating their bladders just as much if not more than men. Anyone care to weigh in?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 02-26-2017 at 10:49 AM by Bubbles.
Updated 03-25-2022 at 05:36 PM by Bubbles.

PEE:

FIFTYFIFTY and I will mix my next piss with another drink of my choice in a 1:1 ratio

WET and I will piss in my underwear and wear it for an hour

HYGIENE and I wil brush my teeth with my piss

GOOD NIGHT DRINK and I will drink piss before I go to bed along with ____ oz of water. I will not get up to use the bathroom until my usual wake up time

HOLD and a time up to 6 hours and I won't pee until then, with any punishment if...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2/9/17

Posted 02-25-2017 at 01:12 PM by jh474

Today, Sir gave me an intense task to do. He ordered me to do ten minutes of deep throat training. While doing that I had to fuck my pussy with another dildo, vibrate my clitty with my wand with stroker attachment, and put on nipple clamps with weights. As soon as I saw this task, I got horny and excited.

On my way home, I stopped by the local sex shop to get some new nipple clamps. I knew that the ones I had wouldn't be able to stay on if I added weights to them. I bought some clover...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they...