Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My Updated Bucket List

Posted 03-25-2017 at 11:50 AM by The Slutty Princess

Way back in August of 2016, I posted a blog describing the items that were on my bucket list. Well, in those nearly 230 days that have passed since I posted it, lots have changed. I’m been able to cross a few items off my list, a few of my desires have changed, and I’ve even added a few more things to my list!

Items I have completed:
-Try BDSM with Sammie (9/10/16)
-Meet Fifth Harmony (12/10/16)
-Get a Small Tattoo (1/27/17)
-Attempt to Learn Spanish & French (9/1/16)
-Learn to Ballroom Dance (2/14/17)
-Have Sex on a Bed of Roses (9/10/16)
-Eat Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Bacon in Canada (10/27/16)

Items that I have lost interest in:
-Master Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata on the piano
-Sing in Front of a Crowd
-Write an Erotic Story

My new bucket list:
-Travel to Machu Picchu: Out of all the new seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu falls at the top of that list. There is nothing in the world that compares to the beautiful, lost village! And I can't forget about the cute llamas that walk around up there!
-Travel to Paris: I'd love to experience the Effiel Tower, share a bottle of wine (or two), try some delicious French dishes, and maybe make a little love in the city of love!
-Go Scuba Diving: I'd love to go swimming with all the cute little tropical fishes...except those creepy looking ones!
-Run in an Ultra race: It'll be one of the biggest challenges of my life, but I think my legs could handle it!
-Have Sex on the Beach: Making love on a secluded beach, the waves crashing in the background, the damp sand stuck to our skin, the sun kissing our backs...
-Shower & Kiss Under a Waterfall: I have a fascination with waterfalls and I am always jealous of the romantic movie scenes where they kiss under the waterfall!
-Purchase a House in the Country: Though I live in the city and I enjoy the city life, I yearn for the small town country life that I had growing up. Someday, I'd like to buy an old farmhouse with a gigantic barn and fix it up. Sam and I would also like to have a horse ranch someday!
-Give Birth: Sam and I have talked about it before and we've discussed adopting or doing it the natural way. We've decided that adoption for LGBT couples can be rather complicated, so we've decided to do it the natural way. Sam and I would like two children, I give birth to one, and she'll carry the other!
-Donate over a Million Dollars in my Lifetime: There are people in the world that could use money much more than I could. I wish some other people would realize this. I've been active in raising money for homeless shelters, children shelters, and donating money for research for MS, Cancer, Alzheimers, and Parkinsons, all in which have directly affected my friends or family. Since I was a little girl, I set this goal and I am on pace to reach that goal!
-Have Breakfast in Bed at a Fancy 5 Star Hotel: Cozying up under the sheets, a pile of pancakes stacked on a plate, and walking up in some fancy ass hotel sounds lovely to me!
-Drink an Expensive Champagne at a Fancy Restaurant: I'd like to feel like a celebrity, dining out at a fancy restaurant, a bottle of bubbly on the table!
-Have Sex in a Small Rowboat or Canoe: The ripples of water slowly rocking the boat, the sun kissing off our backs, the breeze blowing our hair, her lovely innocent eyes glaring at me as I pin her down against the bottom of the boat...oh god yes!
-Watch the Top Ten Movies of All-Time: I have to have something to do on the rainy days!
-Have Sex in a Pool: A private pool of course...what could be more romantic?
-Have Sex in a Woods While or After it has Rained: The fresh fragrance of the damp leaves loam filling the air, the only movement is the occasional bird, the trees blowing in the wind, or a squirrel scurrying up a tree, the only sound is the rain drops dripping from the canopy of trees that protects us, our bodies sinking into the damp soil....take me there please!
-Attend a Wedding as a Bridesmaid:I'll be able to cross this one off this June! Sam and I are both attending a friends wedding as bridesmaids! I'm so excited!
-Kiss the My Girlfriend and Tell Her “I Love You” Every Morning: 100% success rate so far, currently in progress!
-Watch My Family and Friends Succeed at their Goals: Nothing makes me happier than when my friends and family are happy!
-Take Her Last Name: This one may be crossed off in the upcoming year and I can't wait to be with her for the rest of my life!
-Skinny Dip in a Lost Pond: You ever see those movie or tv show scenes where they swim in some lost pond, river, or random gorge, unbeknownst to the rest of the world? I'd like to skinny dip there!
-Go to Castro Street in San Francisco:As part of the LGBT community, this is our Mecca...our Jerusalem.
-Travel to Iceland: All those pretty waterfalls, cliffs, and fields of flowers are gorgeous!
-Travel to Argentina: I'd love to travel to Argentina with my family and visit the town in which my mother was raised before she came to the Untied States as a teenager!

I hope you enjoyed reading bucket list! Please feel free to leave some of the items on your list in the comments, I'd love to hear them! Even better, maybe make a blog like I did of the things that you'd like to do/accomplish before you die!

Love,
~Lia
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1739 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Macchu Piccu is a good one. I have been there and it truly is breathtaking. But I'd say the scenery around it is even more breathtaking then the city itself.
    If you are up to it I suggest walking to it over a multi-day hike. Besides the famous Inca Trail that you have to book years in advance, there are many other routes that you can book at the spot.
  2. Old Comment
    In stead of, or next to paris: try italy!
    Rome, venice

Personally i like good Italian food above french (so, pizza is great, but i mean beyond that....), And rome,... The old ruins,... The colloseum.... Its unbelievable. And venice,...... No explanation needed.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Macchu Piccu is a good one. I have been there and it truly is breathtaking. But I'd say the scenery around it is even more breathtaking then the city itself.
    If you are up to it I suggest walking to it over a multi-day hike. Besides the famous Inca Trail that you have to book years in advance, there are many other routes that you can book at the spot.
    Thank you for the suggestions! If I were to go, I'd certainly take the Inca Trail! May I ask how much the trip cost you? Just looking for a ballpark estimate! Thanks!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 03-26-2017 at 10:03 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    In stead of, or next to paris: try italy!
    Rome, venice

Personally i like good Italian food above french (so, pizza is great, but i mean beyond that....), And rome,... The old ruins,... The colloseum.... Its unbelievable. And venice,...... No explanation needed.
    Ugh, there are too many places in Europe that I'd like to visit! I'd love to go to Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, and so many other countries! But Paris has always been at the top of my list!

Of course, if I had money lying around, I'd go to Italy in a heartbeat! I enjoy Italian food as well, and I'd love to taste authentic Italian pasta!

I went to Belgium earlier in the year and I had an absolute blast! Bruges was very similar to Venice, in fact, one of the girls I traveled with said that she enjoys Bruges more than Venice...but there may be a little bias there!

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 03-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Thank you for the suggestions! If I were to go, I'd certainly take the Inca Trail! May I ask how much the trip cost you? Just looking for a ballpark estimate! Thanks!

Love,
    ~Lia
    I'm sorry but I really don't remember. It was a while ago. But there are many many operators to choose from so you should be able to get a good deal. I booked in Cusco, which should be your starting point anyway.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Ugh, there are too many places in Europe that I'd like to visit! I'd love to go to Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, and so many other countries! But Paris has always been at the top of my list!

Of course, if I had money lying around, I'd go to Italy in a heartbeat! I enjoy Italian food as well, and I'd love to taste authentic Italian pasta!

I went to Belgium earlier in the year and I had an absolute blast! Bruges was very similar to Venice, in fact, one of the girls I traveled with said that she enjoys Bruges more than Venice...but there may be a little bias there!

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Oh but it is a bucket list!!!! Todo before you die! That will give you loads of time.

Oh yes, i did read your Belgium trip. I'm from tje Netherlands, Belgium is next to the Netherlands so very familiar!

Nope, venice is really different.
    And,... I will definitely not fight over something that is essentially YOUR choice, but,... As someone from Europe who was in france, belgium, danmark, spain, italy, uk, germany, norway, sweden, Australia, switserland, kroatia,.... More....
    I intended to say...
    If there is one place to visit.... I would choose rome.

But better... Just travel around for 2 weeks.