Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they would like to see by asking they post their suggestions in the comments below.

There are three limitations:
* Cannot show my face.
* Cannot be R rated (as per getDare policy).
* Only one request per person.
Besides that, anything is game.

I can reject any request, but I have to spank myself on my bare rear end with a ping pong paddle twelve times multiplied by that request. So the first request I get 12 with the paddle, the second 24, the third 36, and onwards.

At any time I can give in (or when my tushie gives out) and end the dare by posting a picture of my choosing from the suggestions listed below.
Views 27328 Comments 52
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 52

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think a pic with the same clothes and pose as your avatar would be good
    Posted 02-28-2017 at 05:17 PM by StrippokerMick StrippokerMick is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Comment
    a pic with the same clothes and pose as your avatar
    I actually have a sun hat that is very similar when I work on the lawn.

What's the old line, “pride goeth before a fall.” Of course once I get all cocky in my last post then I get another request.

I'm beginning to realize there is definitely an art to this spanking thing. While getting into a rhythm helps taking a large number of swats, taking a break and letting the rear simmer for a bit, really makes the second session sting so much more.

Up to 132.
  3. Old Comment
    how about a pic in the clothes and pose of either of the girls in my avatar? I couldn't resist posting again knowing it will redden your ass a bit further
    Posted 03-01-2017 at 02:33 PM by StrippokerMick StrippokerMick is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I like this game, very much. That quiz site is interesting, too; I wonder if there's a U.K equivalent, and if I could deal with the depression it brings.

As for pic idea; view from the behind, wearing only a white collared shirt lifted to expose your ass (red, hopefully ), with your quiz score prominently written on the back of your thigh in black marker.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Comment
    I couldn't resist posting again
    Someone didn't read the rules.

(Though you did give me a bit of scare, thinking I would have to do two sets of spanking tonight.)
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I like this game, very much . . . wearing only a white collared shirt.
    Though I still think this dare/payment is insidious, I do concede there is a brilliance to it.

This is one of the better requests, in my opinion, white collared shirts can be very sexy.

I was hoping posting a new blog entry would distract people a bit from this post, and maybe I would go a day without the paddle. Oh well, no such luck. 144 before bed.
  7. Old Comment
    Request a picture of the paddle delivering all of the spankings.... with feet in the background....

I'm somewhat hoping the spankings continue, lol.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bahia View Comment
    Request a picture of the paddle delivering all of the spankings.... with feet in the background. I'm somewhat hoping the spankings continue, lol.
    It would be nice to go one day without having to paddle myself. Every time I think that might happen I log on and find a new request.

At least this one has possibilities: The paddle in the foreground and just my feet in the background? I like the sound of that.

Btw, I have already posted a pic of the paddle.

Might as well get it over with: Up to 156 with my old friend.
  9. Old Comment
    I'd like to request a picture of you wearing a pair of tight fitting mens briefs. Top doesn't matter, but preferably showing as much as possible.
  10. Old Comment
    I'm writing on behalf of your butt. It's so sore and pleads for mercy. "Oh Amy", it says, "please take this picture request. I can't take much more."

You've just had your pants pulled down and soundly spanked for being such a bad girl. Now we see a picture of you clothed, except with your pants down just enough to see your paddled butt with the redness spread beyond the outline of your white panties. (You pick the clothes but I vote for white panties.)

Now Amy, the only way we're going to believe you're getting those well deserved paddlings is to see some marginal evidence. That's fitting for an attention whore with a nice body like yours. Your butt agrees....
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Heshem123 View Comment
    pair of tight fitting mens briefs.
    Had a busy, but fun, Saturday, so didn't bother to login and thus took a break from the paddle. That extra time off made the faint warm feeling in my rear, that I have had all week, go away.

As I thought, however, there was a price for this hiatus; multiple requests when I returned. At least it is only two. So 348, in two sets, for me today. Going to do the 168 right now and the 180 later today. (The original dare/payment never stated how soon I have to pay up for an individual request. I am guessing within 24 hours is acceptable.)

As for this request, thank you for the politeness, however, I don't own any men's briefs, even boxers.

I wonder how many people start their Sunday morning off with a spanking? :-|
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShamedOne View Comment
    pants down just enough to see your paddled butt
    Well this request definitely gets point for creativity, which is always appreciated. I've never had my butt talk to me before, though I have been accused of “talking out of my @$$.”

At first I thought this wasn't a request at all, but someone just giving their sympathy, which would have been surprising, heartwarming and unique. Of course it wasn't, and even worse the poster tried to shame a free picture out of me. Nice try sir, but me and my “butt” disagree. The only picture you will get out of me is IF this wager/dare defeats me.

However, if this was some subtle use of reverse psychology to play on my ego to get me to continue spanking myself, well then you have me at a disadvantage. If so, I can only say, “well played sir, well played” and drop my pants, bend back over the couch, and continue to pay my ongoing debt.

I have to admit, however, between the 168 this morning and the now the 180 on a still reddened rear, my “butt” might start to have the beginnings of some doubts.
  13. Old Comment
    Oh, no. This post isn't dying off is it?
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Myrddin View Comment
    Oh, no. This post isn't dying off is it?
    Shhhh, its been two days, I beginning to smell victory.
  15. Old Comment
    i like the pic of a bare shoulder, collar bone..and some cleavage is a bonus. basically shot looking down at you...maybe a wisp of hair across the bare shoulder if your hair is long enough.

oh, and do it in black and white, please
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oddjobber View Comment
    bare shoulder . . . and do it in black and white, please
    Hmm, I thought I might be done with this, but I guess I prematurely declared victory. Hopefully as I add more blog articles this will get pushed to the second page and even more into obscurity. At least it has been four days and my rear has fully recovered.

I realize now, however, this will never truly be ended unless I concede, which isn't going to happen. Where Damocles had his sword hanging above him, I have a ping pong paddle. Any day I might get a spanking. Again, this dare is so insidious.

I guess it does make a bit sense, in a karma sort of way. There should be the occasional punishment for so enjoying such a cheeky site.

As for this request I do appreciate the artistic black & white concept and the more model-esque pose, though I don't fully see it.

Well my reward to making it to Friday: 192 with the paddle and then to work.
  17. Old Comment
    think of the pose as you sittong on the floor..left palm on the floor, arm straight..and you turn your head as far as you can looking over your right shoulder. the shot would then be grom above you looking down at your left ahoulder . tirning your head to hide your face but also opening up the collar bone and neck line.

or can i just suggest another so you can become one again with that paddle??
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oddjobber View Comment
    can i just suggest another so you can become one again with that paddle??
    Now, now, there are the rules, less my sister pays you a visit.
  19. Old Comment
    Hehehe, I think I won.
  20. Old Comment
    I think a pic with 'Loser' written across your stomach while dressed in just a white bra and panties would seem appropriate. You really shouldn't count you chickens before they hatch. Enjoy your spanking. Or your photography session.
  21. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Comment
    'Loser' written across your stomach while dressed in just a white bra and panties . . . You really shouldn't count you chickens before they hatch.
    I admit, I did start to gloat a bit. I need to ask the winner of this pic or paddle payment if he wants it to go indefinitely or if there will be a stopping point. (I have been refusing all new major games/dares/wagers until this is finished.)

This is the end of a pretty bad work week so I a guess there is a bit of poetry that it also ends with the paddle.

Funny, I have really grown to appreciated the padded ping pong paddle. I had to spank myself hard with a thick ruler 200 times earlier this week. It was much, much worse.

Back over the couch, 204 this time, and then to work. Hopefully this offering will make for a better day.
  22. Old Comment
    I would like to see you in heels with only green clothing covering you for Saint Patricks day. if you have a green shirt and pants then your lucky but if the clothing is not all green you cant have it on. if you have green underwear but not green cloths then you will have to just be in the underwear. if you dont have anything green you must cover your naked body with whatever green thing you can find be it a table cloth towel or something else
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miketest603 View Comment
    only green clothing covering you for Saint Patricks day
    Okay, this one is creative. I had to do a mental inventory of all my green clothing. I do have a long winter coat that is dark green!

This morning is bad timing for the paddle, but I will do it before I go to bed, and it will be 216.
  24. Old Comment
    The winner of this game has told me that if a week passes (starting now) and there are no more requests then I can close down this payment.

I appreciate this, since I have been leery of playing other games until this one is closed.
  25. Old Comment
    Looks like it might happen. You may beat the system after all