Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they would like to see by asking they post their suggestions in the comments below.

There are three limitations:
* Cannot show my face.
* Cannot be R rated (as per getDare policy).
* Only one request per person.
Besides that, anything is game.

I can reject any request, but I have to spank myself on my bare rear end with a ping pong paddle twelve times multiplied by that request. So the first request I get 12 with the paddle, the second 24, the third 36, and onwards.

At any time I can give in (or when my tushie gives out) and end the dare by posting a picture of my choosing from the suggestions listed below.
Views 27300 Comments 52
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 52

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Him let's see I think a pair of booty shorts and democrats bikini too. Hold two little America flags. Funny as even more torture as your a republican
    Posted 02-25-2017 at 12:29 AM by TheHotBoyWonder TheHotBoyWonder is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder View Comment
    Him let's see I think a pair of booty shorts and democrats bikini too. Hold two little America flags. Funny as even more torture as your a republican
    A Democrats' bikini is two little American flags? Several jokes come to mind, but I will be nice. And yes, I just spanked myself twelve times.
  3. Old Comment
    Ugh, just lost a game of Battleship to the "friend" and he demand I make a request myself! Using his idea, of course. He wants a tied up wet t-shirt pic.

And that's another 24. I'm going bed, before I have to concede on the first night.
    Updated 02-25-2017 at 04:26 AM by cariadferch
  4. Old Comment

Here's One...

Take an old t-shirt and write "Make America Kinky"

The pic should be of you in the t and panties with nipples rock hard and poking through the t.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cariadferch View Comment
    he demand I make a request myself! Using his idea, of course.
    I realized last night how evil this really was. I could have made my own request and taken a few spanking for some very easy dare I gave myself (ex: "Wear a winter coat & ski mask in the complete dark.") But he made me waste it.

Democrats are bad people.
  6. Old Comment

Here's One...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Comment
    Take an old t-shirt and write "Make America Kinky" The pic should be of you in the t and panties with nipples rock hard and poking through the t.
    Hmm, I thought it would be "Make America Kinky, Again." I would have to cover up the naughty-bits (like with the wet t-shirt request), according to getDare's pic policy.

And I spanked myself 36 times for this one.
    Updated 02-25-2017 at 04:48 AM by cariadferch
  7. Old Comment
    Haha, I have to agree that Democrats are bad people, but it looks like one finally did something I can agree with.

How about a picture of you in panties, with your hand in them touching yourself as I know you love to do.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Myrddin View Comment
    Haha, I have to agree that Democrats are bad people
    Well, I do have several liberal friends. But guys will be guys, no matter their political leanings.

48 with the paddle and it's starting to get warm.
  9. Old Comment
    Democrats are not bad people. Some of us, however, are slightly sadistic.

However, I will give you a dare with both Democratic and Republican (Trump-esque) components.

Write "I am a Nasty Woman" in marker across your stomach. Wear skimpy underwear. Get an old T-shirt and cut it to half length so the writing on your stomach will be visible. On the T-shirt write "My Pussy is for Grabbing". Wear the cut-off t-shirt and panties, and nothing else. Tie a knot in the back of the t-shirt so it pulls tight.

Then take a frontal photo showing from your shoulders to your knees with both phrases legible.
    Updated 02-25-2017 at 07:40 PM by switchman10
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by switchman10 View Comment
    I will give you a dare with both Democratic and Republican (Trump-esque) components.
    My, you're verbose. But I appreciate the, albeit complicated, attempt at bipartisanship.

And because of your request, my right and left cheeks each took 30 spanks, for a total of 60.
  11. Old Comment
    I'm not a fan of parties, but I am a fan of people.

How about you write I'm feeling the Bern across your stomach with an arrow pointing down to your nether regions with a black permanent marker!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lovelife View Comment
    write I'm feeling the Bern across your stomach
    More like feeling the Bern in another place. Now up to 72.
  13. Old Comment
    I think you should take a picture of the soles of your feet
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by andrew_b View Comment
    I think you should take a picture of the soles of your feet
    Wow, I'm tempted to call it with this one! Thank you. Though the cost is 84.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cariadferch View Comment
    Wow, I'm tempted to call it with this one! Thank you. Though the cost is 84.
    Well if you think it's worth it
  16. Old Comment
    I think you should take a picture of you in your teddy and some nice heels
  17. Old Comment
    request a pic gothic schoolgirl in bondage
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lop747 View Comment
    I think you should take a picture of you in your teddy and some nice heels
    Et tu, Brute?

lop747, you're a dear friend, but really? You jump on the band wagon at the last minute? I know you're having a hard time, and I don't want to cut your request off, but damn, 96? My rear is still sore from the 84 I had to do this afternoon.

Fine, I'll do it, but you owe me.
    Updated 02-26-2017 at 09:04 PM by cariadferch
  19. Old Comment
    I look forward to the picture

But you are right... I guess I do owe you for jumping in last minute
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kinky deviant View Comment
    request a pic gothic schoolgirl in bondage
    I almost missed this one. I think there should be a rule of half-off for a lack of an attempt at grammar.

I have been pondering whether to continue or not. The foot picture is very tempting and the easy way out. And now that we are into the hundreds its starting to sting a bit, especially if I have to do a set close to another.

I've made up my mind, however, I'm going to continue. Yes, I have a spanking fetish and yes, I confess the attention is a bit fun. However, my Welsh pride is up, and I want to see if I can beat the house.

Off from work today, so pants down, back over the edge of the bed, and then paddle in hand . . . 108 for me to begin the day.
    Updated 02-27-2017 at 07:13 AM by cariadferch
  21. Old Comment
    Oh, it's still open. OK, then.
    Let's go with standart panties and a T-shirt.
    Kneel on your right leg and put the left leg
    forward, bow your head -- like knights do.
    Press your left hand to stomach under your
    breasts, pull out the right hand with that
    ping pong paddle, pointing down as a
    sword. A frontal picture, be sure of no face.
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wewhoare View Comment
    like knights do.
    Hmm, I am getting some quite different, and complicated, requests. It is interesting to see everyone's private little fetish, though there is ever the cost for such curiosity and refusal to give in.

I spanked myself this morning, and though these multiple session days are a bit of a trial, I think it is worth it to try to stay ahead of the requests. If I get a backlogged, it would probably do me in.

I am thankful the dare didn't state how hard I had to spank myself. I am going with a medium/moderate swat, otherwise I would be done a long time ago. It also helps, I think, that the paddle as a rubber pad on the blade, instead of bare wood.

Well, I'm up to 120.

. . .

Just did the payment, and for the first time my rear is now quite red.
  23. Old Comment
    Simple request: a picture of your rear in a thong, showing us how red it is from these cumulative spankings.
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobolala View Comment
    your rear in a thong, showing us how red it is from these cumulative spankings.
    Thank you for the simple request, however, this is truly an evil dare/payment.

I was excited this morning when I briefly logged in to see if I had to spank myself and was relieved that my rear might be spared for maybe a day.

Now at work, I came back on during lunch to post a question I have for the forums, not thinking about this dare. I was just about to log out when I saw that I have a new request. :sigh:

Being at work the paddle will have to wait until I get home. However, I now realize the more time I spend on here, which I greatly enjoy, the more attention I draw, which increases my chance of getting a new request and closer to the point when I might have to give in.
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobolala View Comment
    showing us how red it is from these cumulative spankings.
    I'm home now and haven't forgotten about the payment. I'm happy there wasn't any additional posts so I gave myself the 132 I owe.

Either I'm building up a tolerance to this daily spanking thing (which is a bit crazy that it's now a habit) or that I only had to do one set today, but I think I'm building up a bit of a tolerance.

Yeah, my rear is quite warm after that many, but when I get into a rhythm the pain isn't that bad while doing it. This is a bit surprising. If you told me a week ago I would have to spank myself over 100 times with a ping pong paddle, I would have fainted.

I did some research, however, and found out the ping pong paddle is one of the more gentler instruments to use in a spanking. To quote an informative article, “ping pong paddles are coated with soft foam-type padding with a light rubber coating. Therefore, the force of the spanking may need to be harder than what you would choose to use with another type of paddle because, in many aspects, the ping pong paddle is the lesser severe of the paddle types on the market.

I just might beat the house after all.