Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

team-up calander report blog

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:09 PM by Vodin30
Updated 06-03-2018 at 01:33 PM by Vodin30

5/26

I have reinstated my calendar as my life has returned to normal and I have acquired a few daily and or weekly tasks that I follow.

I start my day with an edge before I get up from bed, next I spin a wheel to see what type of undergarments I get to wear, if any. This week it has been all panties. Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday I spun a wheel for a chance of orgasm. Sunday I received a ruined orgasm but was denied both of the other days. On Thursday I was given a special...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Panties

Posted 04-27-2015 at 01:03 AM by Vodin30

I have recently cleaned out my dresser. In doing such I have thrown out anything that was wore out, had holes or was just beyond wearing. So now I need to shop for new items. I thought I would start with some new thongs, strings and other panties. But to do this I have had a female friend of mine, (one that knows my kink) write a letter that I will be taking a letter to the sales woman, a letter that I have not read and do not know what it says. The embarrassment and possible humiliation that may...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ms CJLM, add to the conversation

Posted 01-26-2014 at 04:07 PM by Vodin30
Updated 03-17-2014 at 12:11 AM by Vodin30

I was so horny and desperate to have a full orgasm that i agreed to give CJLM control of my orgasms for six weeks. She graciously gave me a few conditions that if i met them i would be free to enjoy a full orgasm and not a ruined one. Overcome with confidence that i would have no problem with her conditions i offered her control over my chastity cage and keys to said cage. Well one thing led to another and i was able to enjoy my orgasm but at the same time Ms CJLM became the keyholder to my cage....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Like and limits

Posted 04-21-2013 at 11:15 PM by Vodin30
Updated 09-06-2023 at 09:02 AM by Vodin30

LIKES: CBT,Dares, semi-public, masturbation, chat, outdoors, teasing, edging, chance dares, dice dares, forced crossdressing and or humiliation and embarrassing, long dares, chastity, denial

Limits:family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat or watersports
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized