Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bladder Training Day 5

Posted 08-26-2017 at 06:22 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:57 AM by BastyTheKitty

Almost there to the point where I start adding my first new rule. Also, as it turns out, weekends just suck for having rules. I hate living with my parents. Any one of my friends and I could get away with anything, but trying to hide from my asshole of a stepfather... Well, it's no fun interacting with him, but keeping secrets from him just makes it harder. Doesn't help that I hate him so much... However, that is aside the point.

Today I didn't drink hourly (what a surprise), but I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Last Night

Posted 08-26-2017 at 09:30 AM by mslut1961

I answered an ad on CL from a couple. They wanted a submissive male to join them. I got to their motel room at midnight. I knocked and the door opened. "You the faggot," a burley man asked? I nodded and was ushered into the room. It was one of those suites with two rooms. I saw two big cocked black guys watching tv and a heard a lot of moaning from the bedroom. The burly guy explained that his wife was being gangbanged and that my job was to keep the cocks hard while they waited their turn....
Posted in Uncategorized