Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bladder Training Day 1

Posted 08-22-2017 at 10:07 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:58 AM by BastyTheKitty

Okay, so, slight change in plans... I decided to start counting today (I stopped over the weekend and yesterday due to family restraints). So, with today being halfway over I figured now would be a good time to write about my experience so far.

I think I've managed to remember to drink every hour, except for maybe the first hour, but I drank two cups on the second hour, so that should counter it. I've noticed that I have started peeing more, but there could be multiple reasons for that......
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Chastity Belt

Posted 08-22-2017 at 02:41 AM by Hugsnxx

I am currently in a blackmail game, at least I think it's still a game. My task currently is to make a working chastity belt. I have a 3/4 pvc pipe that's at a 90 degree angle with a hole drilled at the top and I have a bracket that screws to tighten and will drill a hole through it so it can not be loosened when the lock is through both the bracket ( that's around my balls and dick) and the pipe. This is going to be interesting because I'm married and I don't know if I get to keep the keys or not....
Posted in Uncategorized