Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 7 report

Posted 09-16-2017 at 09:21 PM by RainbowSky

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Relief has arrived! It's over. I am wearing a bra! And I can't describe my happiness.

Yesterday was draining. So so draining. It was day 7, a full week was coming to an end and it was just draining. I dread to think how I will feel at the end of another week.

I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast from the bowl on the floor, went food shopping, came home and did some washing and caught up on work.

Then, having ditched his sister in town for a bit, my BF arrived and we set to work trying to complete the person above thread challenges I'd lost.

We started with the bondage one as we decided there was less clean up to do therefore easier to start with. So we created a crotch rope, and then put my vibe against my clit on high and then put 20 layers of cling film around my crotch to keep it all in. Then we tied my legs above and below the knees and at the ankles before connecting the ankles to my crotch rope. We added the nipple clamps to my nipples. Now these were brand new and never been used. I was sobbing in pain to have them taken off before we even started timing. They pinched so much I couldn't cope and we had to ditch them or we would never had got anywhere with it. We then layered up the 20 layers of cling film over my breasts, then tied my elbows and wrists before attaching my elbow tie to my crotch rope. At this point I could no longer help with the set up. He helped me put my gag in, collar on, played loud music through my headphones and put on my sensory deprivation hood and started the timer for an hour. I have never felt so warm and sweaty in a long time. The cling wrap was worse than latex in terms of sweat. The first 15 minutes or so I was on the edge and then I became overstimulated and mumbled in pain the entire time. I kept shifting and wriggling which tugged on the crotch rope, which pushed the vibe against my clit more. It was torture. I was so relieved when the time was up and he started taking things off in the same order they went on, which meant the vibe was still going the entire time he was untying me.

Then seeing as I was already naked we moved straight onto the messy challenge. I climbed straight into the bucket we had. He started to pour golden syrup in so my feet were stuck down in the bucket. He took the whipped cream and gave me a bikini which tickled a lot and then spread peanut butter on my face (I wanted to throw up at this point - I've never realised how much I hate the smell of peanut butter.) Then he gave me ice cream to rub into my breasts while he cracked 12 eggs on my head and then an entire bottle of honey. It was awful feeling it drip down my body and cover me all in this sticky liquid that was just disgusting. At the end he helped me carefully get out and into the shower and he did the amazing job of cleaning up afterwards! He definitely enjoyed this one as I was humiliated and he could see it in my eyes.

We were going to follow the webtease rule but he's decided that there is already so much going on and we physically can't find enough time for it all.

His sister came to meet us and we all went out for lunch before just chilling at mine watching films until it was time for dinner. They headed home at this point - him knowing that his sister couldn't see me eat at home. I made a sandwich with loads of fruit on the side - grapes, tomatoes and strawberries. I managed to drop a tomato on my way back to my room so put the plate on the floor and dropped my leggings and spread my ass for five minutes. Then I carried on and dropped a grape as I tried to open my door. So I repeated the process and the I put the plate down on the floor, got on the floor and started to eat and managed to drip strawberry juice on the floor so had to spread my ass and spank each cheek 25 times and my hole. It really hurt but it wasn't as bad as my Bf doing it or as embarrassing as it was just me.

He told me that overnight I could sleep how I wanted and didn't need to be in bondage for that night as I'd already spent so long tied up.

I am so relieved the whole day was over I crashed nice and early.
Views 2274 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh wow! Sounds like it has been a really trying time!! I think that you are doing better than a lot of people would in that situation. Amazing!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you again for the great read! how did you like the whole messy dare? That must have sucked!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Oh wow! Sounds like it has been a really trying time!! I think that you are doing better than a lot of people would in that situation. Amazing!
    Thank you. It's been a struggle at times but he is so supportive as well as pushing me to complete it that I have that support I need.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Thank you again for the great read! how did you like the whole messy dare? That must have sucked!
    You hit the nail on the head. It is one of those things that appear in my dislikes 'messy dares'. I've never really had to do any. I hated it because I like to be clean and not sticky.

He however loved the joy of seeing me messy and getting me covered.