Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 6 report

Posted 09-15-2017 at 11:33 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

It's here. I am on my final day of not wearing a bra. I am so looking forward to the relief provided by actually wearing a bra tomorrow. Yesterday I was back in uni and helping out at my girlguiding unit during enrolment. I was very conscious that it was a formal event and therefore I should probably be very formal myself but no bra doesn't really compute with that.

It was unfortunately a very long day yesterday. I left after breakfast and didn't arrive back home until 8:30pm when I just reheated some food in the microwave which meant I didn't have a chance to spill anything as I wasn't particularly cooking or doing much because I was so exhausted from my long day. It only got longer because I have to follow my rules which meant that I had to be a pet for 30 minutes. I achieved this by crawling around on my hands and knees, naked. The moment I walked through the front door I stripped and crawled to my room to put my bag down, then crawled into the kitchen (mean cold tiles), heated up my food and then carried the bowl back to my room on my back. I had to go so slowly and stay so flat so that I didn't drop it. I then ate it and carried it back and that took over thirty minutes so it completed that task.

I feel so humiliated every time I eat and drink from my bowl as I am basically being quite rude and disgusting by not using cutlery or even my hands. And although I am usually wearing clothes where my breasts are not supported by a bra they dangle and swing when I move forwards to eat and they get in the way. My ass is always quite high up even if it is not exposed, it still feels humiliating to be in that position. Which then gets me wet and makes me feel even more humiliated for being such a slut.

Overnight I wore the new PVC/Lyrca/Latex dress to sleep in with a gag and sensory deprivation mask which covered my wear latex for 30 minutes a day rule and the bondage to sleep in rule.

My BF hasn't actually been here last night. His sister has come to visit and what with me having to follow a set of rules that are... unusual we thought it better if he stayed at his with her. So he left me a note with what he wanted me to wear to bed and how to be in bondage which is what I followed.

My new dress is quite comfortable to sleep in actually and I am looking forward to wearing it for him at some point.
Views 2409 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Almost there! :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Almost there! :-)
    I know. Just 10 more hours and I can wear a bra
  3. Old Comment
    Buuuut still at least 2 more weeks of these rules.

And 2 days in a row with no corner time or spankings. ;(

I love the description of your tits while you are eating "getting in the way"
    You paint a great pic in your reports.

Are you happy or sad that it all comes to an end in a couple weeks?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Buuuut still at least 2 more weeks of these rules.

And 2 days in a row with no corner time or spankings. ;(

I love the description of your tits while you are eating "getting in the way"
    You paint a great pic in your reports.

Are you happy or sad that it all comes to an end in a couple weeks?
    Kind of happy. It can get kind of lonely in my flat without my flatmates