Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 1 report

Posted 09-10-2017 at 10:41 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

So I started a request thread for rules or tasks to do while I'm home alone for at least two weeks if not three. My rules and punishments and tasks can be found here. Feel free to add to them on the blog post or the thread which can be found here. I will be updating the rules/punishment post as I gain new rules/tasks/punishments.

One of my rules is to do a daily blog about the previous day. So here goes with regards to yesterday.

The post went up nice and early and so rules were trickling in all day which mean we had to keep chopping and changing. The first rule given meant taking my bra off. I've never really gone a long period of time without my bra and so it was weird to know I wasn't allowed it for a week.

I can be quite clumsy but yesterday was a lazy day which meant there was a lot of curling up with my boyfriend just watching videos. As a result there weren't many opportunities for me to drop or spill things yesterday. However whilst cooking a homemade crumble, the juice from the crumble spilt onto the worktop as I dished it into bowls. I dropped the latex spanking skirt I was wearing (more on why later) and stood in the nearest corner of the kitchen to where I was standing (the sink directly in front of my window), leant over as far as I could so my chest was basically hanging into the sink and spread my ass cheeks. My BF came in to see what was taking so long and laughed when he saw me, causing me to blush and feel embarrassed. He then peered at my ass and told me it was very clean which he was happy with. He finished dishing up while I stood there in silence for five minutes. I felt really nervous doing this as although we are a top floor flat there is a block of flats that have a rooftop directly in line with our kitchen window. Luckily for me no one was out there as it was raining.

I took my crumble off him and placed it on the floor. I sat crosslegged with it and used a spoon to eat from the bowl. Now I did this for every meal, used cutlery but the bowl was placed on the floor at all times. Similarly any liquid I wanted to drink was in a bowl on the floor but I used a straw to suck it up. My BF can't decide if this is clever or against my rules as I wasn't told specifically to eat from the bowl with no hands/cutlery. Just told to eat from a bowl on the floor which I did. Let us know what you think - especially if you were the one who sent us this task.

Immediately after eating I got my cat ears on, left on the latex outfit I was wearing (again more on this later) and crawled around the room for 32 minutes, mewing and purring rubbing up against his legs, and generally being a cat. He told me when my time was done and I was relieved to be able to stand up as my knees were hurting and take the bowls into the kitchen to wash up. The moment I put my hand in the bowl of warm water I needed to go to the bathroom so I went down the corridor to the bathroom which was closed and began meowing until he told me I could go in and pee.

Now this latex outfit, which is really difficult to pee in, is currently a spanking skirt, cupless corset and I have to wear both ankle and wrist cuffs for the next 2 days/48 hours. The reason for this is my BF has been posting in loads of loser has to threads and I lost a 'The Loser has to' the moment he read the response he told me to strip and get into it. It is making cooking and going to the toilet really hard. It didn't help when I was being a cat as I can move each foot about 15cm without it hurting the other. I am currently still wearing this until I shower and am allowed to get changed for going to uni. So yes, I have to wear it at night which my BF is delighted with. You see he gets to pick what I wear to bed each night and he wanted to put me in this (just without the cuffs) and now has perfect reason to. I also have to sleep in bondage so at least this also covers that element for two nights. It was quite painful overnight as I tossed and turned and I also got really sweaty inside the latex.

I am awaiting for a few more tasks from loser has to threads but responses are quite slow.

Hopefully I can keep this up today.
Views 1357 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very very nice report.I love the twist of him laughing at your corner time and just leaving you in silence the whole time.
    I am very much looking forward to reading everyone of these.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Very very nice report.I love the twist of him laughing at your corner time and just leaving you in silence the whole time.
    I am very much looking forward to reading everyone of these.
    Thank you for your comments. It was jus the pure surprise of seeing me in that position directly in front of the only window in our kitchen that made him laugh
  3. Old Comment
    I have to admit that Im happy you just went right to it without taking the time to tell him.Exactly what I had in mind.