Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Attendant

Posted 02-06-2018 at 09:23 PM by mslut1961

This past summer I got in the habit of going to the park late at night and causing the trails dressed in one of my slutty outfits. Sometimes I would get picked up and used, other times not. This one night on the way home I stopped at one of those 24/7 gas stations to clean my windows. It was 3 a.m. and I was the only one at the pumps. As I was leaning over, my ass exposed, and cleaning the back window a voice said, "can I be of service?"
It was the attendant. He was an older...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Having a penis is a curse

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:45 PM by andrew_b

I'm sure if you've looking through this site a bit, especially the truth section. You might notice that I might post from time to time.

Although with that in mind, you'll know I've got a perspective as far as how this site has been for the last 5 to 10 years.

I'd like to highlight one thing that doesn't apply to this site and before I continue I'd like to say. I know how often guys ask you'd want see their penis etc. It happens to me from time to time. This coming from a...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Ten facts I wish all knew (about gender and sexuality)

Posted 02-06-2018 at 10:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-21-2021 at 09:44 AM by CSasha

1. There are not just two genders
Naturally, nature works. In fact in detail, everything is quite complicated. But to stay sane, we Human beings need to simplify things. Like tables generally have four legs and a plate. Or most often. Or at least they are made to put stuff on them and sit around them on chairs. Or stand in front of them and do stuff with things on them.
Take a closer look at bees and ants. Or go look up Humon Animal lives. Or Schizophyllum.

2. Genders are...
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

You're a Sub You Can't Refuse....Yes I Can!

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:52 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-06-2018 at 06:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently AM was teasing me by saying he may have me try marshmellows up my bum as a laxative. I wasn't happy with this for a number of reasons.

1: I am prone to UTI's and was unsure if I would trigger one if I accidentally got sugar on the front.
2: AM tells me so often I don't eat enough of this or that and I need more vitamins or more of this food and blahblah. He is probably right. So I thought flushing out what I DO get from what I eat was stupid.
3: Recently I have struggled
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized