Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

Posted 05-16-2015 at 04:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Today you will listen standing.
Signs that you wear, have a meaning and obey the rules as well as you obey me, and as well as your existence has meaning.
Many people refer very superficially to signs; either rushing to buy them either not giving them great value. In fact, the signs are secondary to the power and meaningful only for the knowledgeable that distinguish them from the crowd slave girl. However, signs are able to change your destiny and themselves they are not random either in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter two. About the rituals and habits.

Posted 05-10-2015 at 12:40 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:47 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

On your knees, girl.
Rituals and habits around us from birth, and many unconsciously confuse them. New rituals often becomes a habit - quite recently you made mistakes, even in the simplest ritual of greeting, whether clumsily falling on your knees, or slobbering my hand. Today, you do it almost automatically, which means that you do not understand the meaning of the ritual, replacing it with the habit. Why do we follow the rules, lodged in my house, and why compliance with them is actually an...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Semen makes a girl happy

Posted 04-27-2015 at 04:49 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

A New York University did a study about how happy girls are after they have perform oral sex on a guy and swallow the evidence of his passion.

Seems they get a little Cock-tail (sorry for the pun) of happy boosting chemicals found in semen which include:
Cortisol – known to increase affection
Estrone and oxytone – which both elevate your mood
A hormone which releases thyrotropin, an anti-depressant
Melatonin – a sleep inducing agent
Serotonin – an anti-depressant...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 06:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Die with memories, not dreams.

Posted 08-21-2014 at 09:22 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Edge, fuck, tease, deny, tie, force, count,…
Thighs, nipples, ass, pussy, tits, stomach, clit,….

Circle, slap, grab, tie, touch, squeeze, wax, fuck, pinch, …

Fingers, cucumber, clothesclamps, leather belt, icecube, pillow, bedpost, chair, candles, rope, toothbrush, showerhead, …

Bed, in public, in front of your window, while phone calling, in the shower, dressing room of a shop, in your car, while dinner, beach …

Secretly, showing,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized