Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutt5

Rate this Entry

Bought a chastity belt

Posted 04-17-2014 at 07:52 PM by slutt5

My master has been wanting me to do this for a while, but it's expensive to find a good one... but I finally saved up enough and bought a chastity belt!

It's not great... I was expecting a little better. It doesn't like to stay in place when I move around, it's uncomfortable between my legs when I'm walking, and it doesn't hide under clothes very well. Men's versions seem so much better! They can just put it on over the genital region where it stays put and it doesn't really affect anything else, but I have to have a big metal plate between my legs with other metal bits going all around me to keep it in place.

But even though I could reach under it if I wanted to (and I don't), I still feel really secure in it. It feels really good to have that barrier there as a reminder and as a sort of symbol. I just wish it were practical to wear it 24/7, because it feels very good and "right" for me to wear it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1322 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments