Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Gym Sex

Posted 11-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by mslut1961

I had answered a CL ad about masturbating in the steam room at a local gym I go to. After a few emails the guy found out I was a submissive bottom and he took control. Basically, I was to go to the gym Saturday night at 10 p.m., do my normal leg workout while wearing my medium sized butt plug. At midnight I was to go to the steam room, leave my towel on the hook, and be naked. He would meet me there.
I had worked out with the plug in my ass before, but never with someone knowing I had it in, watching me. I kept looking around to see who it might be. After I was finished I did as I was told and entered the steam room, naked.
I sat there a few minutes when the door opened and two guys in their twenties came in. I moved my hands to cover my genitals. "Don't cover up faggot," one said loudly. It was the guy from CL and he'd brought a friend. "Let's see the plug faggot," the other said. I turned around and spread my cheeks, exposing the plug. They both laughed.
They both dropped their towels, exposing two rather big cocks. "Suck my cock," one commanded. I dropped to my knees and started sucking it. It grew quickly in my mouth. Meanwhile the other guy had grabbed the butt plug and was pushing it in and out of my hole.
The guy in my mouth was rock hard and he wanted to fuck my ass. So, they switched places, I was being spit roasted in the sauna at the gym. The guy in my ass pounded away with youthful enthusiasm, while the guy in my mouth worked his huge cock deep into my throat. The guy in my ass soon shot his load deep in my cunt.
He withdrew and left the sauna. The guy in my mouth continued to fuck my throat. "Coast is clear," the returning guy said. "Come on faggot we're going to use you in the locker room in front of the mirrors," the other said.
Once in the locker room they took turns using my mouth and my holes. I licked their assholes, sucked their cocks and had them in my cunt. One videoed while the other used me. After about half an hour they were done, both their cocks were limp.
They took me to the handicapped shower stall and made me kneel and open my mouth. They both proceeded to piss into my mouth and all over me. After they were finished they told me to lick the floor clean.
By the time I was finished they had showered and changed. I was still naked and covered in piss. They showed me the videos on their phones and told me they would be in contact.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 786 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments