Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TeenDream

Rate this Entry

Well... Shit.

Posted 10-21-2013 at 07:32 PM by TeenDream

So, I don't know why I always post here, maybe it is because no one knows me.

Past few months have been hard. The trust I had was shot, the whole new world thing broken, my everything broke. I just don't know what to do. I hate hurting, I hate being hurt and I just hate it all. Sometimes the pain is so real it takes over my whole body, and because of what? Some stupid little boy who doesn't get how NOT to screw over a girl? All I want, all I NEED is an explanation, but I can't seem to get that. I want to know that they got hurt as much as I did--I know that's not true.

I just want him, I guess. Just as a friend because for some reason he's the only one I could talk to fully. Because I'm a fucked up mess that had no where else to turn to.

I don't get it.

I stepped out, opened up, was honest, covered my doubts, and still did something wrong. I guess there's always room to improve on everything. I don't know if I want to do anything again, though.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1825 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It happens, just remember what they always say don't let 1 bad apple ruin the whole bunch. There is plenty of people around who love to chat, and don't have any hidden agenda of screwing you over in the process.