Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Taste Of Actual Humiliation

Posted 04-06-2018 at 04:48 PM by pixi

The day before after I uploaded the blog Sir allowed me to remove the buttplug and I can't be thankful enough cause I was really very sore. After that in the afternoon after lunch Sir ordered me to tie up my tits and add three clothespin on each nipple and wait for him to come online. So after some time he came online and ordered me to video call him which I was very reluctant to do as I had never done it before and felt very awkward doing it, but after lots of insisting I finally accepted his call....
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A developing relationship!

Posted 04-06-2018 at 11:42 AM by mslut1961

I was contacted by this guy who has been trying to fist me for the last year. sometimes he has been successful, sometimes not. He asked if I was ready to try again. I said, "yes!"
I dressed in my wig, denim skirt, heels, stockings, no panties and drove over to his place. He greeted me at the door and reached under my skirt to play with my clit. I moaned. We went to the bedroom and I took off my skirt. "What happened to your ass," he asked? It was the day after the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

The Gruffalo

Posted 04-06-2018 at 10:41 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 12:59 PM by Butterfly

I have a new favorite story book. It is called "The Gruffalo" written by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler.

It is so good! and it rhymes! Which makes it even better.

It starts with a mouse who goes for a walk in the deep dark wood, and he comes across a fox who thinks he looks good. The mouse is able to scare the fox away because he
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DescribingtheGruffalo.crop_692x519_8,0.preview.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	607  
A Butterfly Princess <3