Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 4

Posted 03-29-2018 at 09:12 PM by Yasna

The weather has been awful yesterday, cold and freezing rain, and on my way back from the library I missed the train and had to wait for 20 minutes in the iciness. When I finally arrived home I was no longer slightly horny from not wearing panties as I had been the whole time in the library, but just chilled to the bones. I quickly undressed, put on my warmest pyjama top (no bottom because of BOTTOMLESS day), and hid myself away in bed. And while slowly warming up again I thought about what I should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Double fun

Posted 03-29-2018 at 02:50 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, as reported in Icy's light's out thread, last night I was forced to endure a play session with both IceMaiden and IheartFun at the same time. Such tortures are the inevitable price of keeping two submissives. As such I endeavour to endure them as best I am able.

We don't often all have time at the same time, so group sessions are quite rare. Knowing we would have the rare opportunity, we made the arrangements. Icy stated she would be ready in fifteen minutes, so hearty and I waited.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized