Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Sex dating is Dating is Tough

Posted 04-16-2018 at 03:03 PM by CSasha

When I started actively and seriously looking for sex dates around a year ago, I had some expectations how easy it was going to be. Now, I have made plenty of experience to give it more of a mixed feelings. Even when it is only about having sex without any obligations, sex dating still is dating.

I got contacted very often, by people with profiles of mixed quality. I had chats with quick, arrogant demands without the same level to offer from their side. I got rejected, but worse I had people not show up. Fortunately, I had nothing worse like being pranked, someone trying to blackmail me or worse.

But I also got many compliments on my pictures, and had some nice chats. Best of all, I hope to have found someone to meet again. Difficult to say for now after only the second date. But, the efforts and frustration of looking out for a sex date has taught me how much worth a build-up relationship is, with someone you know better with everytime you meet, being able to dare and try out the kinkier, riskier things, and even have some aftercare.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love your openness about sex dating, a world that would otherwise remain a complete mystery to me I suppose it's easy to assume (or at least I would) that when sex dating almost anyone would do as it's no-strings-attached by design but I can see how actually building that trust with someone is, potentially, all the more important for physical and mental well being.

Hope you continue to enjoy and play safe
    Posted 04-17-2018 at 01:36 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks. Yes, I do it as the romantic slut I am, so I still prefer to repeat it with the same person. We can still involve strangers here and then.