Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

PM dare reports

Posted 07-15-2017 at 08:45 AM by Matt:

Dare -: (my PM dare WALK) go for a walk, I wearing panties and a stuffed bra under a tight T-shirt.

I did the "walk" pm dare on Saturday afternoon. I put on a blue matching bra and pantie set, stuffed a big pair of socks in each bra cup and put a blue t-shirt over the top. (was wearing shorts over panties) I was already getting nervous about the walk, and then made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't realised how much my "breasts" would stick out! I must admit, I came close to chickening out. I also thought about just walking down path to road and back again (as my pm dare did not specify the length of the walk....) but I felt that would be a bit lame... So I committed to going a proper walk.

Now I live in a very built up area, it's not a quiet area, and it was a sunny day, so I knew there would be lots of people around. I was so nervous! (but a little turned on too....)

I went out of my apartment and down the stairs really hoping no one else would be coming in or out at that time! Fortunately I got out without seeing anyone.

I knew this would not continue though, and sure enough, once I got to the road there were quite a few people around. I was so paranoid that anyone who came near me would notice I had "lumps" where there should be none! I felt like everyone was staring at me, it was worst when people were walking towards me as they had plenty of time to notice. I'm sure I must have blushed a few times when people walked by me! I just tried to keep looking straight ahead and try and act normally. I kept having visions of everyone laughing and pointing at me as soon as they were behind me! My biggest fear was meeting anyone I knew, or someone wanting to talk to me. Fortunately neither of which happened! I was also more nervous going by younger kids, as while most people even if they did notice, probably would not say anything, you never know with kids!!

In reality, I guess it's unlikely that many people would have noticed, as I guess people don't tend to take much notice of people they are just walking past. But in my head I just thought, how can they not notice! It seemed so obvious to me! I just had to glance down to see the bulges lol

A few times on the walk I suddenly realised I was almost jogging, so had to remind myself to slow down. after walking for just over 30 minutes I was almost back to my apartment block. Unfortunately I was not quite so lucky going back in as I was when I set out, as just as I walking in the door to the block a couple that I know were coming out of their apartment! Thankfully they seemed to be in a rush and did not stop to talk!!! I felt very relieved when I got back into my apartment!

Dare -: (A slight variation on my dog pee pm dare) you must drink 32 ounces of water before you may pee, then pee on your hands and knees, cocking 1 leg like a male dog. You must wait 5 minutes before you may rinse off.

I just completed dog pee dare.... I drank the 32 ounces and then waited until I needed to pee. I then stripped and got in my bath, for some unknown reason I got in with legs by the plug hole and arms at the other end, which was a daft idea... I cocked my right leg and started to pee, it felt so humiliating pee'ing like this. As the pee hit the hard bath it splashed up onto my leg and arms.... yuck! and then ran back down the bath under my legs (hence why it would have been better to have faced the other way! Then it would have gone straight to the plug hole, I won't make that mistake again!) I seemed to pee for ages before I'd finally finished. I then sat down (like a dog) in the bath to wait the 5 minutes before I could clean myself, I felt so dirty, sitting in my own pee and feeling it on my arms and legs After what seemed a lot longer than 5 minutes, I was glad I could have a shower to wash all the pee off me!
All this was made more embarrassing, as Sam had asked to watch me do it on cam....... but I can't deny it also made me a little horny...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1837 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments