Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 8 – Part 2

Posted 04-02-2018 at 09:53 PM by Yasna

[continued]

I didn't finish the set of ten edges/rubber band strokes. I didn't specify if parts of aborted dares should count. I feel they shouldn't, so they won't. I wasn't able to finish a masturbation or a pain task yesterday. At the moment I don't mind. I listen to my pussy buzzing away. And I wonder what's next.

Dares done: GAG PANT, PLUG, FOOD, ANIMAL, SPIT, DENIED, WORKOUT (3x), KINKY COOK

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, GAG PENIS (3x),...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 8

Posted 04-02-2018 at 09:53 PM by Yasna

Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Acceptance. The five stages of grief. Add hysteric laughter across all stages and you have a good idea of what I went through on my way home from work yesterday evening. On the train ride home I checked my emails to see what dares were in store for me today. "I'm exhausted. Please no workouts! And not a lot of masturbating. I already got a DENIED today. And pretty please with sugar on top: no pain to my pussy." Some mails with complimentary remarks about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Little Easter Fun

Posted 04-02-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

Daddy woke me up in the morning to let me know that the Easter Bunny had come and hid eggs! I knew it wasn't really the Easter Bunny, but I was so excited that Daddy hid eggs for me.

I was so excited that I didn't even get dressed. Daddy handed me my Easter basket and I started searching in just my tank top and panties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Easter Basket Small.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	600
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dessert Small.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	599   Click image for larger version

Name:	Puzzle Small.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Special Drink Small.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie Time Small.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	603  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

PM Dare Diary – Day 7

Posted 04-02-2018 at 12:27 AM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 01:04 AM by Yasna

That was a close call! Very close. By a hair's breadth close. I looked into the abyss, and I desperately wanted to jump and fly, if only for a few seconds. But, well … I'm still here. Cowering near the ridge. I like the view. I'm ecstatic to be here. And I hate to be here. It's complicated.

The day started quite nicely. After writing the report about the day before yesterday I prepared my breakfast, topless, handcuffed, gagged with my breathable ball gag and with binder clamps on my nipples....
Posted in Uncategorized