Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

Posted 03-31-2018 at 11:28 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-31-2018 at 11:40 PM by Yasna

Can you imagine having an orgasm in a crowded supermarket? You've fought it for some time, "No, not here amidst innocent weekend shoppers!", but then you feel the wave approaching, unstoppable. You close your eyes, your hands cling to the handrail of your cart, and the wave hits. When you resurface and open your eyes you meet the unbelieving stare of an elderly woman, ossified with a piece of cheese in her hand. As you look around you can feel a chorus of disapproval, "What a slut!",...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A puppy day!!! Woof

Posted 03-31-2018 at 01:36 PM by Pariahterror

So puppy got a free day,because of this puppy has gotten rules and tasks to do over the whole day.

So puppy will first go over the rules he has gotten from her Mistress for today. Puppy couldn't look at them until this morning. Puppy woke up being locked and collared.

1. Do a total of half an hour of playing fetch (on all fours throw your toy and crawl over pick it up in your mouth and return it to where it was thrown)

2. Spend 10 minutes with your tongue...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 5

Posted 03-30-2018 at 10:14 PM by Yasna

I know Good Friday is not supposed to be a happy and easy-going holiday, and of course not all a lascivious one. But I was edgy and aroused the whole day and couldn't await the evening because I had received such a nice collection of dares early in the morning: extended masturbation, a thorough pussy spanking and a combination of humiliating tasks exactly to my liking. I decided to begin my evening session earlier than usual because I wanted to enjoy it completely and utterly. If I hadn't gotten a DENIED...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm-meas.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	598  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 4

Posted 03-29-2018 at 09:12 PM by Yasna

The weather has been awful yesterday, cold and freezing rain, and on my way back from the library I missed the train and had to wait for 20 minutes in the iciness. When I finally arrived home I was no longer slightly horny from not wearing panties as I had been the whole time in the library, but just chilled to the bones. I quickly undressed, put on my warmest pyjama top (no bottom because of BOTTOMLESS day), and hid myself away in bed. And while slowly warming up again I thought about what I should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Double fun

Posted 03-29-2018 at 02:50 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, as reported in Icy's light's out thread, last night I was forced to endure a play session with both IceMaiden and IheartFun at the same time. Such tortures are the inevitable price of keeping two submissives. As such I endeavour to endure them as best I am able.

We don't often all have time at the same time, so group sessions are quite rare. Knowing we would have the rare opportunity, we made the arrangements. Icy stated she would be ready in fifteen minutes, so hearty and I waited.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 3

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:38 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-29-2018 at 12:00 AM by Yasna

Sometimes it is not only important what things happen, but also when they happen. Yesterday, for example, I had just gotten up and switched on the electric kettle to make some tea when my mobile beeped. The WATER dare, water only for the day, accompanied with the message: "I would hate this one so I thought I would send it to you." Nice! I dreaded this one. Of course tea isn't the problem, but I drink way too much soda – I guess about 1,5 litres on average a day, up to 3 litres on bad days....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get Revenge on Kila Edging Reports

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:19 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 04-09-2018 at 07:28 PM by kila

The rest continues in the comments due to the max limit in blogs!

------------------------------

ORIGINAL
Here is where I'll be leaving updates from my edging sessions with Daddy! This is the final count from THIS thread here giving me a grand total of 437 edges to complete followed by 21 days of denial. Don't mind the count in the thread, I did my math wrong LOL.

ANAL WHORE: 0
BEDTIME: 1
BJ: 33
GAG: 51
HORNY SLUT: 99
KITTY:...
getDare Succubus