Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Spring is here!

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:17 PM by mslut1961

It is finally warm enough to go out and cruise the trails at the local parks. Last night I dressed up real slutty and drove to my favourite park. I got there at midnight and there were a dozen vehicles in the parking lot. The odds were very good that I would be getting cock tonight!
As I got out of my car I let my skirt ride up, exposing my clitty and ass. I didn't bother to pull it down as I walked across the lot and stepped onto a path. Everyone got a good look. I hadn't gone 20 metres...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A developing relationship!

Posted 04-06-2018 at 11:42 AM by mslut1961

I was contacted by this guy who has been trying to fist me for the last year. sometimes he has been successful, sometimes not. He asked if I was ready to try again. I said, "yes!"
I dressed in my wig, denim skirt, heels, stockings, no panties and drove over to his place. He greeted me at the door and reached under my skirt to play with my clit. I moaned. We went to the bedroom and I took off my skirt. "What happened to your ass," he asked? It was the day after the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paddled ass!

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:37 PM by mslut1961

I was out late exposing myself around the city. My last stop was a gas station near my house. I usually stop there just after it closes and wash my windows while my skirt rides up exposing my ass and clitty.
I was just finishing the windows when one of those private security cars pulls in and catches me in its lights. A big black guy gets out and asks what I think I'm doing? I try to explain, but he is having none of it. I finally say, "I'll do anything if you don't report this."...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The snow is gone II!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 01:29 PM by mslut1961

He went around behind and took a long look at my exposed hole. "You weren't naked when you got here faggot. I expect you to do exactly as I say. I'm going to punish you every time you don't listen." he said. I whimpered as he reached into his bag. He took out a leather strap which he attached to my balls and then to the spreader bar. He pulled it tight, stretching my balls out.
"Mmmmm, in that position it would be easy to castrate you. Remember that next time you disobey...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The snow is gone!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 12:56 PM by mslut1961

Now that the snow is gone some of my summer regulars are getting in contact with me. The first to contact me was a Dom that used me a lot last summer. He is a older guy, skinny with a big 11" cock. We hooked up in the abandoned park late last summer. He used and abused me until the snow came. He liked using my body and holes because his wife is no longer interested in sex. I was his release.
Anyway, he got a hold of me online, said he was down south for the winter but he was back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Really gaped!

Posted 03-07-2018 at 10:15 PM by mslut1961

One of my regulars said he would help me more easily take a fist. We made arrangements for Friday night. He wanted me at his back door, naked in heels and wig, hole well lubed and in chastity. I drove over just after dark. I only hit two lights on the way over and I got a few looks from a girl in the passenger seat of a 4x4. When I got there I pulled into the back alley, got out of my car and opened the back gate. The sensor light came on and I was illuminated as I walked up the sidewalk to the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Failed Fist

Posted 02-13-2018 at 09:09 PM by mslut1961

I have been taking larger objects and cocks in my pussy in hopes of stretching it so it can easily take a medium sized fist from a man. I found the right guy and have been able to take his fist, but only occasionally. We use lots of lube and take our time.
He will get it in one time and then when we get together the next week no matter what we do it won't go in. We wait a couple of weeks and then it will go. It is very frustrating.
My goal is to be able to have a cunt that takes...
Posted in Uncategorized