Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Army Of____________

Posted 07-11-2009 at 11:50 PM by Coyote
Updated 07-15-2009 at 09:35 PM by Coyote

The Army Of ______________ has been formed. All should beware.

Commander-In-Cheif Rainbow

3-Star-General Doggy

Captain Kitty

First Lieutenant Goldeen

Second Lieutenant Assasin

Explosions Director Flame

Doctor Dish Soap

Private Orange

Private Ice

Private Nob

Private Blademaster

Private Charger

Private Scorpion...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Congratulations

Posted 06-26-2009 at 12:57 PM by Coyote

Congratulations to Amelie and LilAngel on becomming the newest additions to the moderation team.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Angry

Posted 04-21-2009 at 06:59 PM by Coyote

Getdare has become slightly(very) shitty. Most of the new members never read dates on threads before they post, they only ask for dares for themselves and never contribute to the site themselves. They bump posts and keep bumping.

This has driven so many members over the edge into leaving. I have had friends on this site that have left because of their frustrations. I seriously considered making a long post basically saying that Getdare was fucking shit now and then leave. But i decided...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

mistress

Posted 02-28-2009 at 08:15 PM by Coyote

a few days ago i found myself a new mistress.
her most recent task has me completely feminizing myself. the whole shabeng. eyebrows,waxing,makeup everything.

then she had me completely dress up and go to the lingerie store and search around.

once i returned home she told me i had to clean the whole bathroom and kiss the toilet 10 times. then i have to exercise so much which is not that much of a problem because i do it anyway.

well that's it so bye...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Continueing my story

Posted 01-12-2009 at 03:51 PM by Coyote

Today i continued my story called After Hours.
it is about a guy Named Gabriel who becomes the- well i wouldnt want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it. The story has just begun but i think it will become a successful story(unless i can;t finish it.). so i encourage everyone to read it and tell me what you think.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun day

Posted 11-27-2008 at 10:16 PM by Coyote

today is thanksgiving. my gf woke mu up thismorning dressed in lingerie. i was surprised because she is usually not up before me.
then she said we are gonna have thanksgiving w/ just the two of us. i was glad, i didn;t want to go anywhere anyway. so we made our turkey and stuffing and pototoes. and after we were done my gf told me that since she made the meal i had to clean it up. she gave me a maid outfit that rode up my butt. she then took a pic of me. and said clean the whole house which i...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized