Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Tease and Denial Dares

Posted 06-03-2015 at 07:48 AM by codesunflower
Updated 09-22-2016 at 08:50 AM by codesunflower

I like T&D alot, especially if the victim must try very very hard, but is very like to fail at the end anyway.
So far I've created two dares for men for this: the first one, "Do Not Cum" has a slightly complicated (but cheap) setup and requires a lot of will power to not immediately blow your load. I got a lot of good feedback for that one.
I've put out another one recently, A Week of Denial and again I got some positive responses of people trying it out. In the middle of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Private pictures and videos

Posted 12-22-2014 at 12:23 AM by codesunflower

It seems that nearly everyone who is contacting me, wants to have pictures or even doing video chat, e.g. as a proof for a dare or inspiration etc.
While I appreciate these requests, I have to refuse them without any exception. The reasons are pretty simple: privacy, security and self protection.
For the same reasons I reject photos etc. from anyone else.
Please respect this. Thanks

PS: I think a good written report can be far more erotic and stimulating than a single...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[Report] Vibrating fun for three girls

Posted 12-21-2014 at 11:41 AM by codesunflower

This weekend I could finally give my own dare a try; I know that others did this one with success, but doing it myself is a totally different thing.

We decided to hit the movies on a Saturday noon/early afternoon as this is usually a very quiet time and especially before xmas there shouldn't be that many people in there; and luckily we were right about this.

Two of my best friends came over in the morning, we had some breakfast together were chatting about various things...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[Report] Hardmode Diaper Dice Dare

Posted 12-21-2014 at 05:58 AM by codesunflower

I also reported this directly to the dare.

I finally could give this a try and I must say, it's an awesome and challenging dare. I really like it.
The dice generator gave me these nice numbers:

6-1-3-4-6-5-3-2-4-5-3-4-1

As mentioned earlier I didn't want to do the last one (holding a bar of soap in my mouth), so I just picked the next option from the list.
The day before the dare: I prepare everything, buy all the necessary items, freeze some...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[Report] Restrictive Clothes Bladder Challenge [Female]

Posted 12-21-2014 at 01:36 AM by codesunflower

I also posted this report directly to the dare.

This dare is awesome; I gave it a try yesterday and I think I overdid it a little bit...

Ok, so here is how it went: I drank two large glasses of water and then I stripped naked and inserted a medium butt plug - just for the added fun of it; I also put on a locking collar; first layer panties, shaping tights and a leotard with a zipper in the back. I locked the zipper with a short chain and padlocks to the collar. Next layer,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Toy List

Posted 12-21-2014 at 01:30 AM by codesunflower
Updated 08-18-2015 at 09:01 AM by codesunflower
Tags toys

Over the past years I've assembled a rather large collection of toys, so this is a brief summary of it:
  • dildos, vibrators, butt plugs in different shapes and sizes, vibrating ones, remote controllable, inflatable
  • Ropes, chains, ankle cuffs, handcuffs, body harness, collars
  • Head harness, different gags, masks
  • A lot of latex clothing including underwear, bodys, skirts, shirts, pants, catsuits and masks
  • Some leather and pvc clothing from underwear to skirts, tops and dresses
  • Corsetts (latex
Posted in Uncategorized