Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Spanking

Posted 09-10-2012 at 04:22 PM by nanomt

I applied 20 more very hard strokes today. My thighs hurt so bad but not like they will tomorrow. RST gave me permission to do 600 on my own to take some pain away from megirl104. It will be a difficult day for me but I'm happy to endure this pain for her.

By following RST's instructions I have a chance of someone seeing my cunt while I'm punishing myself. I really hope that doesn't happen since I'll be at work. I'll report how it went tomorrow after work.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt and Asshole Punishment

Posted 09-10-2012 at 02:40 PM by nanomt

I was bad last week and had to punish my cunt and asshole with tacks. They're much better now. I think I could cum again if RST and Megirl104 allowed me. I'll definately work hard not to displease them again.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My toy list,

Posted 09-10-2012 at 06:46 AM by Star Shadows

So, it was requested by the right kinky people in chat for me to share a list of my toys, most probably because i mentioned that i was reviewing them twice in the past two days ive been in chat. Soooo prepare to be largely bored.

Lovehoney Silencer 2.0 Whisper Quiet Waterproof Vibrator- A large pink vibrator [(yeaa not entirely how to describe most of these the names often dont help.)]

A somewhat broken, and now discontinued small purple gspot vibe. NOTE TO MANUFACTURERS
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

BDSM: Hiding From Society Part Two

Posted 09-09-2012 at 05:19 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 09-11-2012 at 03:24 PM by Rose_Angel

This is the actual 'meat' of the paper. Just as a reminder/note for those who didn't read part one, Harris is an alias, as the person interviewed did not want his username shared, and whenever Drillsergeant is mentioned, this is actually Dravot.

Again, I ask all to remember that my resources of information came only from the 6 people interviewed.

BDSM: Hiding From Society

Perhaps they agreed to this, as over the course of the interviews,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

BDSM: Hiding From Society Part One (Introduction)

Posted 09-09-2012 at 05:17 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 09-10-2012 at 03:50 PM by Rose_Angel

A couple months ago, I had an assignment which was to choose a subculture to observe/interview members in it, and write about how they see something. I interviewed 6 people for this, one of which, requested I do not use his username. Therefore, Harris, in my paper, is an alias.

Another person, Dravot, was mentioned during my interviews, and asked me not to include his username in my paper to my teacher, but gave me the permission to share his name here on getDare, if I received
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A bit of self-bondage and an orgasm

Posted 09-09-2012 at 03:52 AM by Yoshii

Sir told me I could have an orgasm as a reward for being good during my training. It however required me to do some tying up with rope which definitely made it a lot interesting.

I was naked already and Sir told me I had to tie my ankles, knees and hands before I could play with myself and have the orgasm. Tying my ankles wasn't too hard since I've done it a few times. To start with I lied on my bed so I would be more comfortable, tying my knees too so my legs were basically immobile apart...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment for this Cunt

Posted 09-06-2012 at 09:33 AM by nanomt

I failed to properly please RST and his sub last night and must punish myself for 2 hours today. I must push 50 tacks through cardboard and place them in my panties. I will punish myself at work and during lunch.

I will try much harder to be a better whore for them.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized