Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

It's a woman ... it's a butterfly ... it's a ...

Posted 03-24-2018 at 10:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly

MAN!

Haven't you heard? I am a man.

It is news to me too. I have been so confused my whole life. I am so glad that I can finally know who I am. And it only took some random demanding pseudo dom to make it clear to me.

Now that I have that out of the way, let me explain what happened ...

I recently reposted an ad. Mr. Devious and I have been looking for a co-domme. You can see the ad here.

I am pretty clear that pictures and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The snow is gone II!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 01:29 PM by mslut1961

He went around behind and took a long look at my exposed hole. "You weren't naked when you got here faggot. I expect you to do exactly as I say. I'm going to punish you every time you don't listen." he said. I whimpered as he reached into his bag. He took out a leather strap which he attached to my balls and then to the spreader bar. He pulled it tight, stretching my balls out.
"Mmmmm, in that position it would be easy to castrate you. Remember that next time you disobey...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The snow is gone!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 12:56 PM by mslut1961

Now that the snow is gone some of my summer regulars are getting in contact with me. The first to contact me was a Dom that used me a lot last summer. He is a older guy, skinny with a big 11" cock. We hooked up in the abandoned park late last summer. He used and abused me until the snow came. He liked using my body and holes because his wife is no longer interested in sex. I was his release.
Anyway, he got a hold of me online, said he was down south for the winter but he was back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules have helped me

Posted 03-24-2018 at 10:46 AM by Pariahterror

In the last weeks I have gotten some good and bad news. And bad news seems to have more impact and can stay longer. Especially when those things are here to stay.

Due to some happy events I was given some rules to obey. And it wasn't actually planned to get rules not associated to my celebration thread. But I am happy to obey them.

A day or two later I got the bad news (it was actually already known, but I might have denied it or thought it might be something different)....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized