Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

I'm A Mommy!!

Posted 03-14-2009 at 01:35 PM by Coyote

ok My latest task from Mistress Becky was to act like a Mommy for a day.

I went out the previous night and bought a baby doll at the dollar store so that i could be ready in the morning.

I woke up at 7 and got dressed. I went to my dresser and got out: Black granny panties, female jeans, white bra,woman's tshirt. I put them on and put on a brunette wig and put on some light makeup. Then i stuffed the bra and began my day.

I went to the couch which was acting as the crib and picked up the baby. "Good morning lily did you sleep good" (i felt stupid).

I went to the kitchen and set "Lily" in a chair and made myself pancakes and a small bowl of cereal for her.

After breakfast it was 7:45 and i decided to complete the rest of my task. I loaded the baby up in the car and grabbed my heels and off we went. I arrived a little after 8 and looked for a secluded part. I found it by the pond.

After sitting there for a few minutes I decided to change Lily's diaper. This was easy. Then it was time to breast feed. I wasn't sure how to do it so i took off my shirt and set it beside me. Now i was there crossdressed with a fake baby and just a bra on as a top. I then lifted up one of the cups and put the baby's head near my "breasts". A lady walked by and gave me a look of disaproval but i ignored it. After a while i left to go home and stayed there for the rest of the day.

I hope Mistress will approve.
Posted in My Slavery
Views 3837 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Lol... just keep in mind, that babies can't eat cereal for breakfast.
  2. Old Comment
    U hid in ur house
    I would certainly not approve