Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Commited: Fantastic PM dares with commitment from the darer

Posted 11-18-2019 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)

As I explained here, I love PM dares. This PM dare list is for people who like to limit their PM dares to be used with some commitment.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me THROAT X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X deepthroats, and I will complete 100*X deepthroats.

PM me THRUST X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X thrusts to one of your holes, and I will...
Oracle
Old

Give and take

Posted 06-13-2017 at 02:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

I am not sure if I just take it the wrong way, but ever so often seeing something like or "dare me" or "and waiting for dares" I think: 'What a pity." Alright, there are many users only giving out (PM) dares, but my impression is, there are way more people who desire to get some than users who could ever give out those numbers. On the other hand, and that's how I see friends with PM dare lists get a lot, is not only linking them in their signature and being active on getDare...
Oracle
Old

Shrewd red heads: Fantastic PM dares for overstimulation

Posted 04-01-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-12-2019 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are my try on the overstimulation kink. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "REDHEAD" and...
Oracle
Old

Doomclock: Fantastic PM dares which count up and go off with a bang

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-11-2017 at 04:08 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares don't anything but increase a number until a specific goal is reached, triggering a harsh task to be done. Thanks to Sam and Matt for the inspiration. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares...
Oracle
Old

Friends: Fantastic PM dares for sharing the burden

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 05:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares initiate a back and forth of shared burden on the same task between darer and dared. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):...
Oracle
Old

Sacrifices: Fantastic PM dares to suffer while the darer enjoys

Posted 12-31-2016 at 10:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. These PM dares bind a kinky task to some kind of pleasure for the darer. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

PM me "PMDARES...
Oracle
Old

Sword swallowers: Fantastic PM dares for Deepthroaters

Posted 12-31-2016 at 12:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some if you are open to Deepthroats. Maybe you even like to link a picture of your favorite dildo you are going to use, or offer different sizes and shapes of dildos to use. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in...
Oracle