Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hooked

Posted 11-26-2017 at 08:47 PM by pt26

That’s right, I done been hooked. Miss has some major master plan when she comes down to visit in December and part of it involved using an anal hook. I of course like the ever obedient, happy curious slut that I am ordered it promptly and informed her upon its arrival. Well… I may have been super curious about it since I have never used one before and asked if perchance we could try it out. Well yeah…. Here I am attempting to sit up straight because whenever I lean forward the hook pulls up deep inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Desperate offer: vote for me

Posted 11-26-2017 at 12:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)

In around 24 hours, my vote challenge against ChubbyShySissy ends. Currently, I am 14 votes short of winning, and I don't like to lose it. Though risked it, and will go through with the consequences should I lose, I still don't want to by far.

So if you didn't vote in that thread yet, I am hereby pleading you to take the couple of seconds to do so. Maybe you like what I did so far on getDare, what I have written or set up. Maybe you liked the PM dares I once send you, or my posts to your...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Gym Sex

Posted 11-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by mslut1961

I had answered a CL ad about masturbating in the steam room at a local gym I go to. After a few emails the guy found out I was a submissive bottom and he took control. Basically, I was to go to the gym Saturday night at 10 p.m., do my normal leg workout while wearing my medium sized butt plug. At midnight I was to go to the steam room, leave my towel on the hook, and be naked. He would meet me there.
I had worked out with the plug in my ass before, but never with someone knowing I had...
Posted in Uncategorized