Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

Opening up a little piece of me

Posted 12-11-2017 at 06:46 AM by Pariahterror

So here I am writing a first bit about mysef. I don't know why I am doing this. Somehow I got triggered by the thread of Butterfly and some of her blogs. Triggered in a good way. And now I have the feeling I just wanted to write something and read some more.

I have seen this site multiple time before I actualy made a profile about 5 months ago. Before this I had only felt some of a submissive side of me with a dominant shell covering me.

I am not much of a person who just goes out there and meets some people. During college I have gone out to some bars, but mainly the same ones. But also here I tried to stay in the area I know, talking mainy to the people I know or they. As my study progressed and fell behind due to contacts and internships I ost contact with them.

During my study I had aso found a sport that I enjoyed. I was and still am more than chubby. But I was welcomed greatly. This sport is Rugby. They were all friendly and they even needed me. But after about 2 years of happy playing I received an injury. After some help of theripists I went back and started again. But it wasn't to be. I got the same injury. And also got a fear, until now I still can't look at some things whilst i stil enjoy watching the sport. After some more help to get me back up again, I got out of the sport with the same tears I might be having now writing this.

So after this I went through some isolation. Making contact became harder again and the hurdles I had to take to talk someone out of who I know. I still was in a little bit of contact with an online community about a game we were playing, but due to study, I didn't go online anymore. It just became less and less. And talking to family is something I do not really like. There are feelings I hold inside of me, but I can't let them go.

About more than a year ago I saw an advertisement about a game to play. A game caled D&D. A few months ago I joined another group. I was enjoying myself and got in contact with different people. But this is all through the internet. This has made me talk more even if it is just some hours a week or less. I began to open up and still opening up to some of my emotions.

And as I said, about 5 months ago I made a profile here and started posting. Here I was also trying to find who I am and what I still want to do. But it has helped me discover parts of myself. And now I am here writing this blog post. Overcoming an obstacle I do not know the height of and what lies beyond

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I felt I had to open up a piece of me, and just let it go. Just my voice amids some others and still discovering myself.

Writing and making contact is still difficult to me. Sometimes I just need a push in the right direction. In life might quickly get lost and need to be shown the way. I hope I can find my own way one day and enjoy life even more and discover who I am, and just talk to people and not only those I know, but strangers too.

Thank you for reading this if you came this far.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1990 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing. It's nice to get to know a little bit more about the people who hang around here.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks!!
    You are sure recognized on my threads. It's nice to know some personal information. I hope you can enjoy the community. Have fun with the nice people, ignore the bad ones.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Thank you for sharing. It's nice to get to know a little bit more about the people who hang around here.
    Thank you for your nice words, after pushing the button to publish this blog I felt drained of energy. But I'l be fine.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Thanks!!
    You are sure recognized on my threads. It's nice to know some personal information. I hope you can enjoy the community. Have fun with the nice people, ignore the bad ones.
    I also want to thank you for your words. Up to now I still enjoy it. And I will enjoy it further, thanks to you and others.
  5. Old Comment
    Welcome! It is nice to see someone join and start to find people they can play and explore, and understand, with on GD. You'll never be a pariah to me. :eyeroll:
  6. Old Comment
    I'm really glad that you've decided to open up. In my experience, it's usually really liberating and makes you feel better afterwards. I can also relate to the bits about making contact being difficult, although thankfully that's something that tends to go away with time. :-)

Have fun here, and know that there's an amazing community that won't hesitate to help you if you need it.
    Posted 12-13-2017 at 06:22 AM by Butterfly's Prisoner Butterfly's Prisoner is offline