Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dead blogger's society

Rate this Entry

PUPPY TIME report

Posted 11-21-2017 at 05:54 AM by subGanymede
Updated 06-09-2018 at 03:53 AM by subGanymede

This is the first report i've ever written, so criticism is very much appreciated.

Chapter one: Bitching.
Crawling across a cold stone plate floor absolutely sucks. It's uncomfortable and the stone hurt my knees. Wearing pants doesn't work because of the buttplug and they'd just slow me down massively, so i need to look for some knee-high socks to actually make this remotely bearable.
Also my collar is too big. I cannot look up properly, which would be a humiliating turn-on in person, but simply sucks on my own.
Similarly for the leash. Just dragging it along and it being there is boring. Pulling it myself isn't bad, but it'd be so much better if someone would actually lead and give it the occasional tug.

Chapter two: KAMERA LÄUFT!
I didn't actually record anything, but just putting 'action' as a title would sound terribly boring.

Now, i planned to do a route that i could walk within three minutes and figured i would simply stretch the time by crawling around each room for a while.
So to get used to such a new way to move, i did a few circles in my room for a minute.
Now normally, buttplugs are simply something humiliating to me that make me feel somewhat subby. But with the added weight of the tail swinging about, there's actually a really nice, subtle motion every time i move. Realizing that, i tried to chase my tail for quite some time. It was incredibly silly x)

After that, i actually set paw out of my room and went into every room (except for the toilet) on the top floor and moved around there for some time, which took another 10 minutes. It's actually somewhat fun to move around like that, as long as you mix it with some short dashes

And while i don't know, whether that's just me being really horny beforehand, but even doing this dare alone was somewhat of a turn on.
I realized that there's a giant window which in front of the stairs (who suddenly built that there? ô.o) in front of which is a road from where i could be seen from anywhere. My neighborhood is made up of minors and people whose entire life revolves around gossip, so going downstairs wasn't an option.

With another four minutes left, i figured i'd simply crawl onto my bed and start writing the report.
(The dare only states, that i need to wear plug and leash and have to crawl whenever i want to move, not that i fail at life whenever i don't move. Otherwise i'd have named it 'PET SHARK TIME'.)
As everything was fresh in my mind at that time, it was incredibly easy to write and i was almost finished as i figured i'd quickly get a glass of water. Leaving my bed, i accidentally hit my laptop, which falls on the floor and shuts down, deleting everything i've written.

So in conclusion: Fuck windows, nosy neighbors and floors without carpets.
But yay for chasing my own tail, becoming a ninja pupper and mastering the doggo-moveset.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments