Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > CrimsonKitten

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Reports...

Posted Yesterday at 02:07 PM by CrimsonKitten

Thursday Report. (5 required edges)
Once in the car on the way home from school, I unhooked my bra and slid it off under my shirt to be braless on the way home, I stopped at a light right before getting on the expressway and slid my leggings and panties down past my ass.
Knowing I am only allowed two pieces of clothing in my house as well as no panties for the next 10 days, as soon as I shut the door behind me, I set my things down and stripped. Going in my room I grabbed a pair of leggings...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home Alone. Rules & Tasks

Posted 04-16-2018 at 07:10 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 04-19-2018 at 01:12 PM by CrimsonKitten (added a task, rule & link to thread.)

Rules & Tasks for my time home alone this week.
feel free to read the thread and my reports here and on the thread.
Rules:
#1: collar will always be worn at home
#2: no orgasms for the week
#3: 2 hour plugged minimum each day.
#4: No Panties, home or out and about (if a task/dare requires them then rule #10 applies)
#5: Braless and Bottomless for the last 3/4 of drive home from school
#6: 5 edges will be done to start, and each day, one
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

April 4th, 1st list since returning begins ☺️

Posted 04-03-2018 at 10:24 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 04-16-2018 at 07:47 PM by CrimsonKitten

This slut will blog post a running list, this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's.
Once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and begins a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Returning to GD... tasks to start me off

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:40 PM by CrimsonKitten

After a much needed break from the internet. This slut has missed this place a bit. And her tasks

A couple have changed due to driving/travel methods for her work/school.

Feel free to suggest new pm tasks she could add ☺️

This slut barely has a chance to use anything that vibrates so all edges will be done with fingers or by fucking herself, unless the off chance she gets time alone to use a vibrating toy.

As before, tasks...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

current list of PM tasks while this slut waits to cum

Posted 01-20-2018 at 05:56 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 01-21-2018 at 07:54 AM by CrimsonKitten

This slut will blog post a running list, this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and begins a new...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

back to what works... pm tasks

Posted 01-17-2018 at 05:36 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 01-21-2018 at 07:52 AM by CrimsonKitten (Added in a new PM task. KIK)

so this slut attempted a poll, which chose how often she was allowed to cum to switch things up, but there was less interaction, and it was not nearly as fun for this slut
so she is going back to pm's ☺️

This slut will blog post a running list,this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM task...running list & reports

Posted 12-16-2017 at 05:51 AM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 12-27-2017 at 05:04 AM by CrimsonKitten (added the final CUM Pm count...)

Here will be a running list of what is compiling in my inbox so far, this list will compile along with reports until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and...
Posted in Uncategorized