Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

current list of PM tasks while this slut waits to cum

Posted 01-20-2018 at 05:56 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 01-21-2018 at 07:54 AM by CrimsonKitten

This slut will blog post a running list, this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and begins a new...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules and Report for the first "Day" since i've returned to GD

Posted 04-22-2017 at 10:33 AM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 04-23-2017 at 07:08 AM by CrimsonKitten

thread for anyone to reference

my rules for the day...

i must be plugged for a minimum of 2 hours today(this could be added to as long as the time is up before 10/11pm)
i must edge a minimum of 20 times before being allowed to ask permission to cum, but these edges must be assigned. so my pm's were open all day to get tasks
every 30 minutes i was to hold a vibe on my clit for 30 seconds, if i reach an edge, it counts towards my total count for the day,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current Rules after a unexpected break. Jumping back into things.

Posted 04-12-2017 at 08:55 AM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 04-24-2017 at 06:28 AM by CrimsonKitten

See thread for the best explanation.
These are my rules that have been compiled so far. Please comment here; the original thread, or PM me if you have any others you'd like to add.

Everyday Rules:
-i must edge once every morning before getting out of bed to remind my pussy of its role

Work days(4days a week):
-On my ride to and from my destination; i am to place a vibrator in my panties (on low) and work myself up to the full 30 minute drive with...
Posted in Uncategorized