Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

My Humanity

Posted 12-17-2016 at 03:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

We've all gotten that message from a Twue Dom declaring us to be their newest slave. There are so many blogs on this subject, the ridiculous messages we'll get with orders to refer to them as Master. It's like they don't see us as human. Just another potential slave. Doesn't matter if you're a dom or a sub, they've decided that you're a slave, their slave no less, and they are the greatest master you're ever going to have.

We all know those annoying messages, but that's not my subject...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Old

To Grow and Learn

Posted 11-20-2016 at 08:25 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I wrote an advertisement in the Master/Slave area on this site like a bagillion years ago. Okay, it was like a year, but so much can change during that year.

I've recently been debating writing a new ad, putting my name back out there since I'm single and ready to mingle. How do I even begin? How do I explain in a simple advertisement the changes I've felt in a year?

I read through my last ad, my only honest ad, and yes those were all things I believed to be true. I believed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Fight me, ya punk

Posted 07-23-2016 at 03:13 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 07-23-2016 at 03:26 PM by techiegirl

I recently became involved in the local scene and I've been going to munches, buying toys, and playing with strangers. One thing I seemed to have forgotten, and I think people just tend to let this slip their minds, is that submission is fucking hard. Yes, dominating/topping/owning someone is difficult too, but I'm going to talk about the strength needed to relinquish control.

People submit for a host of reasons. For me, one of the main forces that draws me towards the S side of a D/s...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 05:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 10:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If youíre submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 11:29 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you canít be of value in the world unless youíre ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

Youíre a grown woman, and youíre your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you youíre...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized