Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last
Old

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.
Posted in Reports
Old

Need dares that involve edging. not allowed to cum

Posted 03-08-2017 at 08:46 PM by whore.girl

Just so everyone knows im on my period so the edging dares can ot invole insertations in the pussy. I can fum from fucking my ass. Please give me good edging dares! Im not allowed to cum at all! Make it as hard as you want!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:51 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for yet another even more extended leave of absence. The computer it had been using broke and it has had to obtain a new one. Although it confesses that even if it had a computer it's reports may not have been forthcoming as it was exceptionally busy with finals, JROTC, band, so on and so forth.

Because of the loss of the old computer, it has lost any files it kept pertaining to ownership, most notably the essay it was assigned so long ago. While all of it's school and other...
Posted in Uncategorized