Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-03-2018 at 11:09 PM by lola.fox
Updated 03-03-2018 at 11:16 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If youíre feeling bloggish but donít know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy Iíd ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
gD Princess & President ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

Iíve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations Iíve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt Iíd read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but Iím very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
Posted in Life
Old

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how Iíd like it. Weíve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares ^^

Posted 06-15-2017 at 12:11 PM by LucieA
Updated 04-07-2018 at 01:51 AM by LucieA

**Limit 1 per person per day!

Disclaimer: I am now living with three other people, one of whom I share a fairly thin wall with, and a cat that refuses to let me keep my door shut, which makes it extremely hard to complete PM Dares. I will try to get to them when I can, but I have a bit of a queue, and am not sure when I will have the chance to do some of them. Thanks for your patience!

Send me a private message with one of these as the title and any details included in the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 02:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like itís been ages and that there wasnít ever a day that we didnít know each other the way we do now. Weíve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, weíve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! Thatís more than...
Posted in Life
Old

I need pain!!!!

Posted 12-16-2016 at 12:06 AM by Painslut69

I'm looking for a way to wreak havoc on my pussy and ass. I will be your slave. If I can't do the dare I'll take your punishment.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment Report

Posted 09-16-2015 at 03:35 AM by maxblank
Updated 09-16-2015 at 03:52 AM by maxblank

This is a written report for a punishment I received last night. I earned the punishment, by completely ignoring Cent through the holidays simply because I was not feeling too kinky, I didn't message to say I was going either.

The first step of the punishment was to snap an elastic band against my clit 200 times, but because I begged like a worthless slut, that number was bumped up to 300. I had to pull the band back as far as it would go, and have it hit directly on my clit. Each snap...
Posted in Uncategorized