Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Reports...

Posted Yesterday at 02:07 PM by CrimsonKitten

Thursday Report. (5 required edges)
Once in the car on the way home from school, I unhooked my bra and slid it off under my shirt to be braless on the way home, I stopped at a light right before getting on the expressway and slid my leggings and panties down past my ass.
Knowing I am only allowed two pieces of clothing in my house as well as no panties for the next 10 days, as soon as I shut the door behind me, I set my things down and stripped. Going in my room I grabbed a pair of leggings...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Returning to GD... tasks to start me off

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:40 PM by CrimsonKitten

After a much needed break from the internet. This slut has missed this place a bit. And her tasks

A couple have changed due to driving/travel methods for her work/school.

Feel free to suggest new pm tasks she could add ☺️

This slut barely has a chance to use anything that vibrates so all edges will be done with fingers or by fucking herself, unless the off chance she gets time alone to use a vibrating toy.

As before, tasks...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

current list of PM tasks while this slut waits to cum

Posted 01-20-2018 at 05:56 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 01-21-2018 at 07:54 AM by CrimsonKitten

This slut will blog post a running list, this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and begins a new...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

back to what works... pm tasks

Posted 01-17-2018 at 05:36 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated 01-21-2018 at 07:52 AM by CrimsonKitten (Added in a new PM task. KIK)

so this slut attempted a poll, which chose how often she was allowed to cum to switch things up, but there was less interaction, and it was not nearly as fun for this slut
so she is going back to pm's ☺️

This slut will blog post a running list,this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 12:59 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from old greece)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 03:06 PM by Cassandra

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Prodigy
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Wax Play, Again

Posted 01-11-2018 at 09:59 PM by sciencegal
Tags denial, update, wax

Ive experimented with wax play in a solo capacity in the past and thoroughly enjoyed it. This time I was fortunate enough to have the assistance of a partner. We had discussed a scene involving wax play the day before, so I thought hey, Ive got a couple of candles just begging to be used, why not try it again?

My play partner was in an online capacity, so we discussed some details before beginning. Given that I would be dripping wax with one hand and my other hand is not amazing at...
Posted in Experiments
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 02:11 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Longtime User