Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Rainbow of Communication

Posted 03-18-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Awhile ago I posted a blog about using safewords in online relationships. You can read that blog here if you wish.

As much as I acknowledge that safewords are important, I know that safewording can sometimes have a stigma attached to it. I know a lot of subs that will feel like a failure or as though they are disappointing their top by using their safeword. I think that this can be a very dangerous view point, but I won't get into that right now. What I want to write about today is the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Chastity idea test

Posted 03-18-2018 at 06:56 PM by korminjin

• Double up
    start day lock, Next unlock is 2 days, 4 days, 8 days, 16 days, double up

• Add one week,
    start week lock, Next unlock is 2 weeks, 3 weeks,

• Just unlock once a week

• Just unlock once a month

• Only unlock 12 times in my lifetime

• Stores one stroke per day
    You can unlock at any time.
    For example, after 20 days, 20 strokes and cum
    If you fail cum, You have to lock it right
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

caged and plugged at a convention

Posted 03-18-2018 at 06:09 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 03-18-2018 at 10:16 PM by Twisted Kitten

sorry about not getting to this blog post yesterday. saint patricks day had me messed up all day.

so, the day started out fine, excpet that my roomamte walked in on me while i was changing, in just my panties cage and bra. it was really embarassing for me, since this guy (he was new to the group) was unaware that i was a guy.

he freaked out and shut the door to my room of the hotel while shouting "i didnt see anything!" so i guess no harm, done, but we didnt talk...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What is one kink that changed from a limit to a like/love?

Posted 03-18-2018 at 04:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by IceMaiden

For the majority of the time I have been involved in kink, degradation has been a hard limit for me. I was okay with humiliation, but there was a very fine line between the two and it had to be approached carefully in order not to cross into degradation.

But then I asked AM his opinion of how the two of them differ and after he explained his thoughts on them to me I started to become quite curious about degradation.

I was so nervous about it going very wrong the first time
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Holding my orgasm hostage

Posted 03-18-2018 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am working through some of the items on my kinky bucket list. Mr. Devious and I asked for your help to decide what to do next, and you chose that you wanted me to be teased and denied actively for 5 hours!!

I want to preface this to say that this report may not be as detailed as my reports are normally. This is due to a few things: a) It was A LONG DAY! My brain was foggy from being teased and we did A LOT of things to get me sufficiently teased. I also completed at least 150 edges throughout
A Butterfly Princess <3