Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thank you

Posted 01-01-2018 at 11:53 PM by RainbowSky

Happy New year!!

I know I am very late - but my priority for the last week and a bit has been spending time with my family that I so very rarely see.

The purpose of this post is to thank you. There are so many people on this wonderful website that have supported me, especially with my story writing, over the last year. 2018 is going to be a hectic year for me so my presence on here will probably reduce massively so I wanted everyone to know just how grateful I am.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Special Shout Outs.

Posted 01-01-2018 at 05:18 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-01-2018 at 05:27 PM by IceMaiden

Happy new year everyone!

2017 was a good year for me. I got a lot of things fully settled and got things together after 2015 and 2016 tried their hardest to break me into pieces. It blows my mind sometimes when I think of how different 2017 was to those and sometimes I still can't quite believe I managed to overcome everything life decided to throw at me. I finally realized I am stronger than I ever let myself believe I was and that even when it seems impossible I am more than able to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Reflecting on 2017 and 365 Orgasms for 2018

Posted 01-01-2018 at 03:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

One year ago today, I reflected on 2016 and wrote a list of things that I wanted to try and accomplish this year. You can read that post here.

To recap, these are the things that I wanted to accomplish, and how they turned out:

1. Read 10 books.
Failed. I think I only read about 6 or 7 books this year. I had a REALLY busy year and didn't get...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

parking lot and public toilet dares from Mreow

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:33 AM by Samantha88

Park yourself in an empty parking lot, get naked, vibrator on pussy, plug in ass, 1 hand cuffed to the steering wheel, place a dildo on the klaxon and deepthroat it for 10 minutes (you may want to adjust your siege for this)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by Oddjobber

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:28 AM by Samantha88
Updated 01-01-2018 at 03:05 PM by Samantha88

strip and put in a butt plug, penis gag and your nipple clamp chains to your collar. once ready you are to walk around your house to every room..prefer that window shade be up. take the walk around to ensure you are alone but also to warm up.

return to your bedroom. take out the penis gag and hold it on the floor. you will do 100 vaginal thrusts..then 50 slaps to either your face, ass, or breasts.

return the gag to your mouth..and if you have something light..hang it from
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

January 1, 2018

Posted 01-01-2018 at 12:01 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:58 PM by Diapered_prince

Well, the New Year is finally here and as I said I will be in diapers for 12 months.

I am felling anxious because I know that it will at times be tedious and I expect a rash or two, but I know that I will be able to get through it.

I don't have much to report to you all, but I hope you have an excellent 2018.

Stay padded my friends.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time